Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is waterford city the worst city in Ireland???

Options
  • 14-06-2004 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

is waterford city the worst city in ireland?

is waterford city the worst city in ireland 11 votes

yeah
    0% 0 votes
    no
    27% 3 votes
    who cares
    72% 8 votes
    this is stupid......
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭dogs

Oh like so TOTALLY and the man won't let me SKATE.

is this like Kaballadh or something ? and i dont care if i spelt it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

No way compared to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

actually i want to change my vote to "this is stupid"?

what brought on the sudden hatred of waterford dave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Worst? Pisht! We cant hold a candle to Limerick.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

worst as in how?

worst as in most violent/ full of scum - then no. cork, limerick and dublin are miles ahead there. waterford has its bad spots - kilcohan, johns pk, ballybeg etc. but they aint half as bad as ballymun or st. marys park in limerick. and i have no problem walking (most) of the streets at night whereas you would fear for your life in limerick or the big smoke.

or do you mean worst as in lack of things to do? then also no. waterford has good clubs, pubs - some of the finest restaurants in the country. not as good as other cities there (they are bigger like) maybe but were better than kilkenny!! its also irelands oldest city therefore has sh*t loads of heritage.

also we have the best f*cking accent in the world!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

waterford is a lovley place, id have to nominate armagh for the worst "city" in ireland for pure boredom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by kano476

or do you mean worst as in lack of things to do? then also no. waterford has good clubs, pubs - some of the finest restaurants in the country. not as good as other cities there (they are bigger like) maybe but were better than kilkenny!!

Waterford city and county have the most Good Resturant Guide resturants in the country! Not that I eat out....

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

Originally posted by mike65
    Waterford city and county have the most Good Resturant Guide resturants in the country! Not that I eat out....

Mike.

reading the menus in restaurant windows is almost as good though.

so dave, what happened that you dont like waterford?

Advertisement