Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who has Yahoo?

• 26-11-2003 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Right, thoughts on a tournament - sounds great to me.

First off, who has Yahoo since Yahoo is free and the chess games are grand - I have been using it for my nationstates.net empire to play international chess tournaments so I would be delighted to set it up for us all - just post your name here.

Comments

yahoo nick = utility_chess (can't end a name on an underscore hence the gayness of the 'chess')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

Mine is, ironically enough, eomerofrohan1984 for the record.

cool if you want a game in the next 10-15 mins I'll be online in the 'Zebra Cove' room (or anyone else for that matter).

not quite sure how to add contacts and such yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

yahoo nick= mrnuked i think :)

edit:

mr_nuked

undefeated

(although I only played two games ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I think my yahoo chess ID is dubbers1979

Rating: 1059
    Games Played: 150
    Wins: 46
    Losses: 98
    Draws: 6
    Games Abandoned: 4
    Streak: lost 1

Im fairly bad...but I do enjoy the game !

Alan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

1241 me

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

the_real_kaids

(stupid yahoo)

I'm unrated, though i was 2000-2100 on chess.net about 5 years ago... i haven't played since :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

I had a rating of sixteen hundred but my whoose friends stopped playing so after three months, the ratings reset. I'd only played about 20 games though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

fawker24@yahoo.com

My record is pretty similar to alany's.

Dapper Gent if your reading!! Make an account cuz were gunna be playing over yahoo!

Advertisement