Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FBI (+Most Wanted/International) - US Pace (**Spoilers**)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,430 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Shantel VanSanten moving from FBI to FBI Most Wanted replacing Alexa Davalos

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heida Reed leaving International

• Registered Users Posts: 24,003 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm still watching all 3 shows.

After a dodgy start in Season 1, International has become the best of the 3 (by a long long way).

The stories are consistently great. That one about catching the serial r*pist was really well done, and this week's Mafia story is going to come back in the future, guaranteed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Really? I can't stand international, FBI agents saving Europe by running around with guns shouting in English without worrying about cross border politics. The serial rapist 1, tracking to a DJ by a corner of a random condom wrapper for another language to link it all to someone else, CSI used to be more believable back in the day with it's "zoom in on that reflection and enhance"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Oh yeah, I'm still watching all 3 as well by the way, easy to watch TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I gave up on the first one after the first series (mainly due to Jubal), but for some reason, I'm still watching the other two. It can be very frustrating sometimes. 😄 In the first episode on the latest 'International', they were looking for a suspect in a city/town square when yer wan Vo spotted him. She runs towards him in the manner Phoebe Buffay in Friends runs (very noticeably), and when the suspect runs, she says "I think he spotted us." Yeah, try not running legs akimbo* when you should be in stealth mode!

* - That may have been a bit harsh (but not much).😜

• Registered Users Posts: 24,003 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

In FBI, it seems that in every episode when they're on the street looking for someone, and eventually spot them 25 yards away, they call after them and the person runs off for a ten-minute chase. If the feds got a bit closer before announcing their presence they'd grab them almost immediately. 😛

I suppose the programme would only last half an hour if they followed this suggestion. 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

It is a very watchable franchise.

They over do the far right extremist group thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭cena

probably the best of the series.

An IRA episode this week on International with Patrick Bergin as a guest star.

I saw a post on Facebook earlier this week saying it was Luke Kleintank's last episode (it wasn't). I was kinda expecting a car bomb at the end. 😂

2 more episodes for each show.

Such a weird ending to International. Decent episode, but…

First of all I thought that they had the worst actress swap since Pippa in Home & Away (took half the episode before it was explained).

Secondly it was such a low key exit for Forrester. Did he quit or get fired before the last few episodes were filmed?

I will google later. 😊

FBI was a really tense episode.

International, Yeah and very strange that he didn't film a departure scene. I thought the same about the actress swap as well

Advertisement