Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sh$t Coin Thread

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

I'm balls deep* on Ballz (WolfWifBallz). Looking to gamble with some more meme sh!tcoins on Jupiter so post your suggestions. 😎

*Ok, not balls deep but a small gamble.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

For me it all depends on how much of supply I am buying

If its a tiny amount of max supply, then I leave it, and if it goes mental at some point in the future then maybe I pull out profits. If e.g. I spent 100 on a coin, and it e.g. goes to 1k, then I might pull out 500 (maybe) and leave the other half. I never sell all for obvious reasons.

However

If I buy a **** coin, and I get something like 100,000 of maximum supply. That's different. I now hold a decent chunk of supply. That's a possible lottery ticket. Look at any coin in the top 20 and calculate how much 100,000th of max supply is. Pretty nice sum. So if my shitcoin, at any point, goes anywhere near the top 20, could be looking at a good payout. When that occurs, I am careful and start to pick price points, sell 10% at that price point and so on.

If it doesn't do anything much, then I don't bother.

I don't do short term buying/selling, I've rarely seen anyone make big sums from it. The largest sums I've ever directly seen comes from long term holds, whether "good" coins or **** coins.

Very surprised to see Dohnjoe hanging out in the sh!tcoin thread..😉

Post edited by el diablo on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

America coin/USA is pumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

I’m on Peng and ballz, looking solid so far.

Has the ship sailed on USA?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Jesus, imagine buying this shite.

lol cmon dude, live a little

These are called sh*t coins for a reason, you only put in very small amounts. The upside is massive.

• Advertisement

I’m thinking if we could get dirk onboard to start shilling Peng and Ballz then these could go parabolic

Girlfriend pumping

Is this thread not for crypto?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Girlfriend, Which ones this?

Took no profits in Peng or Ballz, am I doing it right?

I sure was ;) wish I loaded up more

I'm on the Honk, Ballz and Bonk train. Always on the lookout for brand new meme coins though.

• Advertisement

I have a plan:

Ok, which shitcoins are we buying this week? Anyone been using the Base or Trader Joe DEXs?

I got airdropped some cats in a dogs world MEW ($150), SLERF seems to be trending on Jupiter.

I missed a lot of the Solana train, but I keep discovering the BNB earn/launchpad has passively been either earning or airdropping me new coins:

Altlayer, SEI, Pixel, HIFI, Sleepless AI, AEVO, ACE, NFP, XAI, Portal, Manta, EthFi, Cyber, Memecoin and a few more.

It's obviously risky to keep coins on any exchange, but the "interest" is better than last cycle, at current sell prices working out at about 20% to 25% over 3 year period (gross). Then there's the bull run which has pushed the whole lot up around 85% in 3 months (disclaimer could crash at any time)

Been a long time since I used the BNB chain. I remember I was staking CAKE (on Pancakeswap) there a few years back (can't find any of my staked CAKE though, all the pools have expired since). Looks like they've a bunch of new stuff on there since I last checked…

What are the plays this week then?

I’ve still got a bag of SLND and Whales Market, bought the dip.

America coin USA pumping, good time to take some profit if you bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Brusna

Intellique AI

I am fairly new to sh*tcoins so could I ask you guys with experience to have a look at this project and give an opinion. It was launched on the 11th April. The website is intellique.ai . Thanks.

Its a cookie-cutter shitcoin that ticks all the ****-coin boxes: Forced meme, AI, does all "the things". For a laugh I had a look at the white-paper, it's painfully generic, but that's crypto. At least the team is doxxed, which they brag about of course

Thats just a cursory look I don't follow shitcoin groups or forums anymore, so I'm clueless as to anything else. I dont like low supply coins as their price looks "too high" to others who might pile on later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Brusna

Thanks for that, it’s great to get an unbiased opinion. I guess it’s like any of these sh*tcoins, you never know which one makes it to altcoin status or why.

I agree about the price thing.

Advertisement