Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tommy Tiernan Show Thread - Mod warning, see OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Yes it was said right at the start. Never said I was upset (I see what you're doing) just think it's a bit creepy a tactless

Post edited by martingriff on

• Registered Users Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I wonder would they release a compilation CD for charity or something "Music from the Tommy Tiernan show"? Or whatever they do these days. It certainly would be diverse.

All I can say is fair play to the producers for sourcing them.

Post edited by gormdubhgorm on

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Wonderful interview with the young woman who was sexually assaulted, an awful horrific experience for her to go through and compounded by a justice system that seems to make it even more difficult to get a conviction, astonishing that during the trial she was deemed a witness rather than the victim and that the defence could gain access to her therapy sessions, seems skewed in favour of the defendant, definitely needs reforming. Great that he was convicted ( how long did he get?, don't think it was mentioned) and she seems to have gotten over her attack in so far as anyone can in her circumstances. A great interview for a difficult subject to discuss, very impressive young woman.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Tommy's reaction will probably be turned into a gif.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I like John.

I wonder what bike he has for the in ireland.

I'd go for BMW G650GS.

• Advertisement

There is something very odd about two comedians talking very seriously about "life".

Post edited by gormdubhgorm on

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

John Bishop not moving the needle tonight, ye all giving out about the rugby instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,118 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Was he on not all that long ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,118 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Some very funny quips from both here.

Hector selling heating during the ad break.

• Advertisement

Pretty sure they've had monks on before.

Tommy's Brother?

I already like Tommy's first question on soup, as regards the beard. This should be good.

Interesting going from science to being religious.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I think it was a bit dull how Tommy immediately asked about sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭Comhrá

He's a nice calm well grounded man. Worth a listen to.

He seems fairly positive anyway.

Beard like a longer version of Seasick Steve's one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

What age bloke do you reckon he is?

Like an ecclesiastical version of Richie Sadlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭Xander10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭SaoPaulo41

Genuinely an inspiring man, fair play to him, intelligent, articulate, humble, grounded and following his path. He is brave enough to follow his path ,braver than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Advertisement