Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The REAL Charter

Options
  • 15-08-2002 1:00pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What DeVore said:
    This board is for announcements and discussions about *regional* issues which affect the locale.
    Sounds about right to me folks.

So what would that mean?

Maybe stuff like the lack of accomodation, why it rains all the time, why The Claddagh stinks when it isn't raining etc.

Also, we can arrange our beer sessions and stuff like that too :)

So be good!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

i have not smelled the Claddagh in a long time ..didnt the clean that up not to long ago..then agan ,maybe your right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The Claddagh does indeed smell funny. Not in a ha ha way.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

its all that flippin wild life; swans, ducks, seagulls, pigeons that stink it up. they should be Xterminated /i`m not just saying that because i got **** on by a pigeon the last day....this is based on a whole bunch of more conclusive evidence which i do not care to discuss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mh12345

hi- i am from the usa. i will be visiting roundstone, co.galway, for 3 months. is there a way i can bring my laptop and subscribe to an isp for a short 3 months? please help. thanks, m.h. from pennsylvania, usa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Latinwascrap

Most of the hotels offer a wi-fi service youll have to pay a bit, dunno if this will be possible in Roundstone!, depends on your accomodation, if your stayin g in a B&B they may let you plug in and set up a dial up, check with them before you go most places will be able to accomodate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

mh12345 wrote:
    hi- i am from the usa. i will be visiting roundstone, co.galway, for 3 months. is there a way i can bring my laptop and subscribe to an isp for a short 3 months? please help. thanks, m.h. from pennsylvania, usa
    Dunno about Roundstone but Broadband isn't estabilished in every b&b/hotel yet, wi-fi isn't that common either....so check your accommodation for details about the internet...

Advertisement