Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Up Bottles - discount codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,321 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Don’t the lids leaked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,600 ✭✭✭Glebee

Yes, unless you hold them upright mine leak constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭newmember2

Yay!...Chinese tat for my Birthday Daddy puleeeezzz...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,600 ✭✭✭Glebee

Worst water containers I've ever seen, fair play to the marketing teams on social media on this one .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Well, Fad or not I saved 13euro on the order today so thanks to the OP.

Will report back on our experience, but as others said if the kids drink more water then it's a win either way.

I also understand that as this works on sent, that it may work great for some, and not at all for others??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

This was honestly my first thought when I heard about them. Not sure if I've become too cynical, or have rightly realised that everything is driven by capitalist scumbags :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 catc2k

@witchgirl26 your air up bottle actually arrived? Ordered from that site a few weeks ago but thought I had been scammed because of dodgy email and bank reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Mine has arrived, still assessing, I have had flu so not able to really check myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

Got one of these for Christmas, thought it was the worst gimmick ever. I Just use the bottle now and as a normal water bottle and just add cordial to it for flavour. It never leaks on me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 total greenhorn

Anyone have an updated code, Santa needs to bring two, know they're a complete gimmick but they're on the list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BLUEYK

Try this WE-LOVE-H20%

• Registered Users Posts: 33,139 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Daughter still uses hers daily, after getting it last year.

Never had a leak.

Yes, it's an expensive gimmick for what is essentially a lump of plastic, but which of us can say they nevwr asked their parents to buy them overpriced tat when they were young?

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭feelings

^^ The bottle will definitely leak unless kept upright. We've three in the house and even will the top closed tight they leak if not upright.

An absolute gimmick but they worked for us in that the kids are drinking a hell of lot more water.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 3Win

The code is no longer working. Is there a new coupon?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 kathune

+1 for Air up code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭SharkMX

A guy I work with was in the canteen the other day talking about these things. He said he got all his kids one to get them to drink more water. Another guy said to just get them an app then showed us his app that tells him when to drink water. He said to me how do I know when to drink water. I said most normal people I know drink when they are thirsty and dont drink when they are not thirsty. He went off on one then about how most people dont drink enough water. I glazed over at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Problem with an app for kids is that they're not allowed in school whereas a bottle with water is.

And it's true, most people don't drink enough water at all so I think anything that gets people drinking more, isn't a bad thing.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

For what it's worth I got one for my daughter, it definitely helped her drink more water, and I ended up getting one for myself.

It's definitely a bit of a gimmick, but without a doubt I'm drinking more water because of it. The "taste" is very mild, but enough to make it a bit interesting and much better for you than adding some dilute concentrate to water.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Lads, please keep it to bargain alerts on these drink bottles.

We don't need to know your opinion on drinking water etc.

Warnings will follow.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Anyone have a code? its on the Christmas wish list unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Couldn't find a working code so got onto them on chat saying all codes only for UK so they gave me a 10% one, better than nothing! Still can't believe I've paid €43 for a water bottle! But had to be done! ho ho ho and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭the_galway_fry

do the gen 2 bottles leak like the gen 1 does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bars

10% off your first order referral if somebody needs it.

https://air-up.mention-me.com/m/ol/tz9dt-80143d1a98

• Registered Users Posts: 45 suppet

Another referral if anyone needs it! 10% off I think :)

https://air-up.mention-me.com/m/ol/fd1qe-7daf7e4451

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kevin16w

Seemingly - there are loads now in school so my daughter had to have 1. Thanks for the referral code.

please see mine below if the others run out.

https://air-up.mention-me.com/m/ol/nu6wv-dd41735518

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Any working codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mick23

have a 15 percent code if anyone wants

If you search online for uk code and message them they’ll give you one that works for Ireland. (Worked for me)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Got two of these at Christmas. Already had 4 leaks in the school bag and books soaked.

There is no lock on the straw so if the kids haven't screwed the lid on really tight and they tilt they spill everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 FR738

Anyone any feedback on the pods and their flavours etc? Surely you’d be better squeezing in a slice of lemon and orange/ few strawberries if the taste difference is negligible.

Advertisement