Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted - Peacock

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,393 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

All 7 episodes were released.

I watched the first one and it's grand and easy watch and a few laughs just like the movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,167 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I take it its still not safe for kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This is very on the nose, even for Seth MacFarlane. The whole 90's family sitcom setting just feels like an extended cutaway in Family Guy.

Watched about 20 minutes and found it a bit tired to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Enjoyed it - it has heart unlike family guy - The parents are the best bits in it

Finished all 7 episodes and I enjoyed it I must say and every episode made me laugh and that's what you want from a comedy series.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭squonk

Is this on any of the Irish streaming services?

Sky the rights to show it here sometime in 2024.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Sky Max from 9th February, I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Yeah it's fine. Funny in parts, and very funny at times. The parents are the best ones in it. It's a bit hit and miss, like the films really. It's enjoyable and an easy watch though.

Renewed for a second season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭squonk

Fabtastic! I loved it. I was sure it’d stop at season 1 though. Glad I’m wrong. I think McFarlane was kind of smart to set it in the 80s. He can still make many of the same points that apply today but just won’t upset anyone directly.

Advertisement