Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭DT2016

Looking like all this, but the dad is a racist so why would he snatch him for the mother hmmm

I like Elaine she fun

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭prunudo

I didn't realise that it had actually been confirmed that Annie wasn't Micks daughter. Sonia showing her meddling side, even after all these years still can't warm to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought everyone knew Annie was Max's kid, she is ginger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Why is Ricky Junior so called? His mother is Sam and his father is Jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Baybay

Sam initially said Ricky Butcher was his dad

• Advertisement

Denise's fingerprints everywhere and now necklace also

Surely fresh cement in a fire ravaged building will not go unnoticed

Sharon and Albie away in the middle of a big storyline involving them

I'm think that the desire to keep the Christmas killer storyline as a surprise, there were some options and scenes that will never see the light of day. This also must have had a knock on by having a few scenes that don't really make sense.

But back to tonight, I know its not real, but come on. Screaming and fighting in the cafe and nobody hears, then they manage to dig the hole deeper, and back fill with at least a metre of concrete, thats some going. Not a mixer to been seen, let alone aggregate and cement, water or power 😂

Denise freedom is a ticking time bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

L is a ticking time bomb too - she's back on the booze and leary with it. She will be letting it slip soon that she is a murderer to everyone in the square

the storyline just getting silly now - are we supposed to believe the girls just looked up on their phones how to mix cement and without ever doing before got it perfect and perfectly smooth .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I'm guessing the Keanu murder reveal will happen next year during the 40th Anniversary, just like the Who Killed Lucy storyline happened on the 30th anniversary. Also, this year should mark 10 years since Lucy's death so I wonder will the Beales mention it at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I did think it was weird that the ladies didn’t remove their jewellery or tie up their hair as they were going to be coming into contact with a dead body. Now we know why. In all fairness do they really think it’s over now and that the builders are not going to notice a huge carpet of wet cement when they turn up first thing in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭Deeec

I laughed at this aswell. The hair, make up and clothing attire wasnt suited for the job at all. It was like a comedy sketch.

The build up to the murder and the christmas day episode was done well but the story has got farcical ever since. Im fed up of it already - fed up of their meetings etc. I think they should have left us guessing who done it.

Its a given that the body will be found - at the moment though nobodys bothered that Keanu is missing - not even Bernie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Yeah it was ridiculous. The close up shot of Linda tottering around on sky scraper high heels straight after was hilarious.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Lauren mentioned Lucy the other day when she was talking about all the bad memories she has in the square. There were also rumours of Jane coming back this year. So maybe they will do something with it. Hard to believe it's 10 years since that storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,137 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Eastenders going down to Fair City levels of ridiculous production values.

Mixed a load of cement perfectly on a first attempt and not a sign of dust on one of them or a hair out of place??? 😁😁

I think Linda is one of the best actresses on TV at the moment but even she is struggling to remain credible with this storyline and Sharon showed her savvy by fecking off to Aus. on a whim, as you do. 😁

The Six turning on each other, poor Denise, cold hearted Kathy

How long until Penny and Peter are in bed together

heres a thing they always say that they get soaps as realistic as possible to real life but .... they never watch soaps on soaps do they?

If only Denise said "shut up Jack i want to tune into Eastenders" - then she would see that her necklas was on the floor and not buried under the concrete!

One of the workers will find it then, I thought it was underneath with the body

One builder was kind of flirting with Denise also she could use it to her advantage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

not a bit of dust or cement on anyone of them and Denise wearing the same fake leather trousers since she came back from wherever she was !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Pipmae

It's turned into a sh!t show of a storyline. The flash forward episode was genius and the way they weaved motive into the storyline for the six during the pre-Christmas episodes was really good. I mean WTF since. Absolute carnage. Sure if the body is found then six key characters are implicated and they're all guilty of multiple offences. Are they just going to let them off the hook? Surely they can't jail them all as that's the Square losing too many good characters.

Ridiculous.

Sharon away with Phil's son Albie, Keanu missing and not a peep from Bernie, surely Karen would return to confront Sharon, makes no sense and as if Jean would approve Suki moving in even if she is the landlady

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eddie1980

The Christmas storyline is getting absolutely ridiculous now. They're all supposed to be keeping Keanu's murder a secret and conceal his body so they won't get caught and all they do when the meet in the barrel store and the cafe is scream and shout at each other with not one person overhearing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eddie1980

Not to mention the fact that she fell down on top of a decomposing corpse and when she went home and hugged Jack he didn't smell anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I agree with everyone 😋

The show has really bombed since the 2 episodes over Christmas. The bit in the cafe with the cement filling....I mean WTF ??

I did lol at Kathy to Stacey "what is with you and Branning men" and where is Martin, I thought he lived in Sharon's gaff

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I'll admit I'm not really watching it these days but I don't get why all 6 of them are involved in the cover up stuff. Denise assaulted Nish, and Linda stabbed Keanu, but why is everyone else throwing themselves into the firing line by actively covering it up? Suki wasn't even in the hall when Keanu was stabbed. Am I missing something? Not saying any of them should have run straight to the police, but I'd have been out of there immediately, kept my mouth shut, and not asked a single question about what happened after I left.

And shopped poor Rocky too the cops because he was digging too deep. I knoe Brian Conley was leaving but still. The lead up to Christmas was great drama and acting but since the reveal, its like they've changed writers and producers.

• Advertisement

AFAIR was it Suki's idea to cover it all up, Stacey and Linda said call an ambulance and the police I think, it is silly now

Advertisement