Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Baybay

lol! Good point. Must be getting too carried away.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It's getting more ridiculous, so sick of Suki and Eve, Suki did bad things that can't all be blamed on Nish like lying about cancer and wanting to evict the Slaters, framing Jags, kicking Ash out etc.,

I hope Rocky's exit isn't killed or framed

I'd like Ash to return

Alan Ford is taking on the role of Stevie Mitchell – Billy Mitchell’s dad. Stevie arrives to say goodbye to Aunt Sal in 2024.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I could see Linda being the one to cave in due to her issues with booze. As stated by others , the whole thing is becoming silly now. In fact, in our house we had a great laugh when They were struggling with moving the tarpaulin to the cafe. No one around except a boozed up Rocky, wondering what he was looking at.

Apparently , this is going to drag on for a while with “The Six” as they are known online now , having regular emergency sessions to discuss how to deal with the latest crisis.

in a case like this , would they be all equally guilty in a court, even though Linda did the deed? I think they would

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

By the way was Dean skulking around at one stage?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I'm guessing (I haven't looked at any spoilers) that they will attempt to move the body again, soon.

Whether that's before or after Rocky goes in to have a look, I don't know. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Once again the magic words CCTV. Is there not one between the Vic and the café? Not a single Ring doorbell or equivalent? A pub in London with none?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I wonder how the writers are going to reason the storyline out so it all stacks up. The whole thing seems a bit silly at the moment but it'll probably all come together.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

On the night that it all happened, he was upstairs watching Linda.

Then we saw an open door, downstairs.

I am convinced that he stayed around and saw and heard everything. I could be completely wrong on that though.

Exactly.

And no matter what time of night, there would be someone who would be up and about who would glance out a window, or something.

(I remember watching a reconstruction of a real life crime one time, can't remember the programme - it was on RTE, years ago. It was in a relatively quiet town, and all of the people who were around/ passing by etc, at all hours of the morning - it really surprised me.)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Is anybody looking for CCTV at the moment? They don't know Keanu is dead yet. It may well come up at a later date. Same with someone having seen something. It's a soap, someone will pop up and blackmail them at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

They should have left Rocky freeze to death with hypothermia - but then we wouldn't have the saga with the caff and the tarpaulin.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

No but the Lavender Hill Mob are getting a story together and putting Keanu's prints (wrong way?) on the champagne bottle. The subject of cameras hasn't cropped up between them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

So , they get Rocky banged up to 'shut him up' - I dont suppose he could say "why I am here can I speak to your superior? - I want to report some funny goings on in the square, they were carrying tarp over to the burnt out caff" - and then knowing Rocky continuing with if I give you all the details can we bargain a shorter sentence for me?"

Yes he could still speak his suspicions

Are "The Six or Suki's Six" going to take out everyone who questions them, what if Eve, Chelsea, Phil, Sam, Bernie, Jack or another starts asking questions, I am surprised Jack hasn't yet considering he knows what went down with Eve

George discovers that he was adopted with a process known as farming which saw children advertised for money (I think Heather's mother and Aunt Babe was involved in something like this)

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭DT2016

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I think if Rocky did mention something in the police station , or even if he was bungled off to prison about something sus looking then the police would have to take anything like that pretty serious and do some more extensive investigations including looking inside the burnt out cafe

You would think Elaine would shut the pub and make drunk Linda her priority

And seriously is Gina after Dean, Linda lied to protect George, Dean also tried to rape Amy's mother Roxy, does she not know these or just ignorant

Bobby will miss Rocky, he has no Freddie either

Harvey now has lost Mitch and Rocky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭mrslancaster

• Advertisement

Why hasn't Phil contacted the police about Keanu taking Albie and his money also Bernie asking Sharon about Keanu and Albie, is her nephew or not, some many stupid plotholes, no comment from Priya or Avani about Suki and Eve

Jean is right to be angry at Suki and Eve, Suki did bad things, she is as manipulative as Ravi and Nish

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭prunudo

It feels, that in the quest for secrey about the Christmas storyline, they've filmed scenes with other cast members that are vague and don't allude to too much except the character and scene in question.

Not sure Phil would go to the police though. He usually prefers to sort things, himself. 😁

Steve McFadden is in panto at the moment. I know they film a bit ahead or at least they used to, but I would guess that we won't see very much of him for a while.

Albie is his son and Keanu "attacked Nish and 6 women" plus got 50k for Phil for Karen, you'd think Phil would have something to say or do, 3 have of the women are the mothers of his kids and Sharon will always be his great love, it seems strange no more follow up with Phil imho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

He’ll probably arrive dressed as Mother Goose!

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭DT2016

Ben has been axed from EE

Has Ben checked on Kathy or Chelsea on Denise yet even?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭prunudo

• Advertisement

i wonder will he get yet another new head! 😁

Advertisement