Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lion Skeleton

Options
  • 14-11-2003 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Here's my personal favourite item in my house, my big lion skeleton from London Zoo. We've had it about 20 years now and it's still in pretty good condition. It needs a bit of a dusting but I'm worried I might damage it.

Dscf0098.jpg

Giving it a stroke, maybe this is better suited to the pet forum? :)

Dscf0100.jpg

rtbt001.jpg

I know the photos aren't great, I'll get more once I get some batteries for my camera.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

That looks **** cool, how'd you get it off london zoo? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

My father did some classification and identification for them about 23 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

They're pretty cool pics it has to be said!!! what's next on the agenda then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I'll take some pictures of my Malaysian Tree Nymph in a few days and post them up, after that probably my dolphin bones followed by god knows what yet :)

Advertisement