Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was santa good to you.......

Options
  • 29-12-2023 11:05am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So was santa good to you this year?

For me I got a few games, new smart watch and a few bits so am happy out :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭tikka16751

What kind of games?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Danny healy ray

socks and a new phone delighted

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

Fat whiskey nosed codger got me a Dummies book on music theory and money in notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭thomil

I had a quiet, calm Christmas, kept my apartment clean and festive, managed to nail my family's traditional Christmas Eve dinner and got a break from that downward mental health spiral I'd been battling with in the weeks up to Christmas, despite being alone for the holidays. So yeah, Santa was good to me...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Bag of coal......delighted

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

More than a single block then.

You're on the right track.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Greyfox

The usual safe and predictable stuff but everyone I love is in good health so a great Christmas really

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Clothes and some LEGO sets from my OH and gift vouchers both from my sister and from a friend.

Most important is that I have a loving partner, a roof over my head, a warm place and plenty of food in the kitchen presses to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Fishing tackle vouchers, ps5 games, a new shaver, happy with that lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

Asked for Kelly Brooke.

But only got her calendar.

Advertisement