Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2023

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭prunudo

I missed it, although from past experience I probably didn't miss much. They tout it has having big reveals etc, but its usually just a lame looking drinks party with vt's pouring adulation on the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I feel the coming out part sort of finishes off the season nicely like the ending of a chapter , also gives you the chance of who and who is not talking to each other and get to meet their friends and family

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Jeff2

My TV says I'm a Celebrity is on VM1 tonight at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Had Nella anyone there for her, felt sorry for her, she knew she came across bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

I’m confused a little, on their live insta after the show ant and dec said they picked Josie to win, but on the main show they said they picked Sam. Which is it

Do the camp mates stay in that luxury hotel before entering camp, as it seemed Tony's wife asking about the plug was about in the hotel bathroom not at their house, they all act surprised then when they see the fabulous hotel rooms

Sam performed with JLS on SNTakeaway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭prunudo

who?

😁

Advertisement