Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I had to change up my breakfast diet, switching from Dunnes brand Fruit and Fibre cereal to natural yogurt with fruit, nuts and honey. The difference is unbelievable!! I’m no longer farting 1200 times a day like I used to after the Fruit n’ Fibre and I’m now pooping like clockwork. Nice smooth solid ones too, not the horrid sludge I used to pass when on the cereal. I’ll never go back to eating that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,284 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Monthly delivery for Mr Bendar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,523 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

And in Feb you'll need another truck to bring the empties back...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

June maybe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,523 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Can crusher? That'll cost you 15c a pop. Anything at all to punish home drinkers...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Was in the States for a few days so that meant a large amount of meat was consumed. Now that I am back I am blocking up the toilet with the what is coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

Had a very potent combination of pale ale, white wine, Guinness, oysters, fried haddock and chips, and a cheeseboard last night.

Very pungent movement just there. It also stuck to the sides with gusto, the piss power washer couldn’t move, nor could the frankly useless flush (thanks evironuts). Ended up having to take the new Joseph Joseph toilet brush to it. Good squirt of Mountain Fresh Domestos as well.

Don’t think it’s going to be the last visit to the small room today either.

Over in the UK on important company business the weekend.

Left a nice present for Chas and Camilla in the Peacock Sunlun’

Like an Oxford Lunch cake soaked in diesel.

Ripp off the fookher was canny..

Pie and mash, jellied eels, 10 pints of Pride, and a fumble in the dark in Eros in Soho isn’t important company business, dude.

I passed a nice solid dark stool before my shower yesterday eve. I was impressed by its length and girth. However, halfway through wiping I suddenly realised that there was another miniature “turd-bullet in the chamber” which had to be discharged. After firing said bullet, the effort unfortunately negated my previous wiping efforts and put me right back to square one.

• Advertisement

Hmm … surprised you ‘wiped’ before your shower Sgt. Didn’t get into the shower and ‘swipe the credit card’ as it were?

Save on paper like?

Shower should accommodate any ensuing turd bullet.. no?

Two turds with one stone, as it were.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

I'm surprised the civil service hasn't installed these yet.

I’m sure most people here would have had similar experiences

The first two inches were cold scenario. Extremely distressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Baba Yaga

there was rumblings of discontent from my work mates the last several days...the shitehouse yapper made a return,frig this says i,cant have peoples bit of workplace peace disturbed,going to cure this fcukhead once and for all...took a few days before it fell into place perfectly...on good advice from this very thread i first downloaded fart noises on to the phone,located the bottle of fart spray(nasty nasty stuff!!!) and dipped into our fire and emergency press for one of those chemical fire masks/goggle/breather combos(do security so we have this training) and waited...yesterday morning got the green light...here he comes,phone clamped to his head,making a beeline for the crapper"yapyapyap fintan yapyappityyap fantastic yapyap" gave him a minute,followed him in,checked to make sure nobody else was in there,mask on,fart noises on loop,volume up to 11 and released several large doses of the spray..."oh fock,fintan,its not me!!the smell,ooooh fock fintan i swear,im not in the traps!!!oooooh!!!!" heard his phone drop,loud coughing and gacking as i left,held my breath,took off the breathing gear discreetly and left the area,receptionist and one of the lads reported that he crawled out,still gacking and sputtering,muttering about peoples diet,minus the phone looking more then dishevelled,got reception to order a taxi and hasnt been seen or heard from since...a good mornings work i think and peace has been returned to the jacks

"They gave me an impossible task,one which they said I wouldnt return from...."

ps wheres my free,fancy rte flip-flops...?

This faaahking AI is ruining things......🙄

That said can't help relating my experience recently...was out for a walk in a scenic seaside location when the emergency occurred.

Only a kind of portaloo unit available so into the fcuhhhkng phone box and bunted out a fchhuking 'housekeepers cut' thick and gristly!!

Clen up kinda rapid and continued my perambulations only to see a group of council workers gathered around the 'unit' on the way back looking a bit puzzled.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭You the man

Dial a Sh1t..

Well, needs must.

I recall a mate who didn't get on with an individual who lived in a bungalow that had an adjacent shed on the roadside.

Me mate clambered up the roof from the shed, and laid an egg down the chimney.

Glenroe would have been on the box at the time the foreign object lodged in the 'slack'.

Imagine the scene there with all the family gathered round...

**True story btw.

All the stories on here are true, don’t ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,282 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I can't quite put my finger on the exact culprit but whichever dinner item it was, it took a spite filled revenge on my asshole( and the toilet bowl) about two hours after downing it.

What came out in one large quickfire splat, followed by three less rapid ones, resembled something that would be hurled by a trebuchet in medieval times to scald invaders.

All it was short was the flames.

Bad pint or dodgy shellfish tend to be the main culprits I’ve read about on this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Grouptherapy

You'd be well used to that diet Bob,bad day at the races,farting like a belt fed mortar in the car on the way home.only having to pull into the side and ankle the skids before spraying the undergrowth with a burst of foul greenish drittle.

Arse of the trousers well speckled following the discharge, only fit for 'gardening' after that.

Was treated to a meal the other evening. Had a curry in a nice Indian establishment. Not something I often eat and on the encouragement of the host I had a not too spicy number. Enjoyed it I must say, and washed down with a few bottles of Cobra. Then in to a hostelry a few doors down for another couple. Good night without doing the dog.

A little rough the next morning and the weapons grade farts heralded a visit to the traps. Dropped what felt like 2kg of military green midden. New man after it though.

I was tempted to give Ringsend a courtesy call but the last mail reply I received from them more or less said- We got this GT... Only usual cause for concern was major concerts, sporting events or Holy days. Everything else was just 'normal rhythm of business'. Anyone who has had dealings with Irish water (Uisce Eireann these days) will know they love the corporate speak. Their policy documents are a real w-anchors bingo of buzz words.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Baba Yaga

had to do something,couldnt be putting up some gobdaw invading the peace and quiet of the only place a lad can get away from dealing with the general public/staff/contractors and the occasional tracksuited,footlocker sponsored fcukwit trying to gain access for 10or 20 mins...cant be having a total breach of etiquette like that

"They gave me an impossible task,one which they said I wouldnt return from...."

ps wheres my free,fancy rte flip-flops...?

Oh, I'm well aware of that from years of viewing here.

I was afraid my story wouldn't be up to scratch .

Carry on!

Laying cable down chimneys isn't a new phenomenon

Ah, the sunday sport.

A highly regarded publication.

Class 👏

I’m going to Mexico for Christmas, and looking at genuine Mexican recipes as opposed to Tex Mex. interesting hot fruity sauces, I like the sound of prune & strong chilli sauce, I imagine it might have a clearing effect on people with a colon, which I don’t have.

Hope its not Cancun, not really Mexico

• Advertisement

Very astute observation. I do remember a day at the Galway Races about 20 years back. Heavy drinking, beef roll, a dozen oysters and a sobering loss on a Dermot Weld “certainty”.

Cousin driving us home. I was a very morose and contemplative sort in the back seat when my own back seat started to send out warnings. Between Craughwell and Loughrea. Told him to pull over not too far from the Meadow Court and gouted up/out 2 pints of vomit and about a gallon of runny scour.

Made use of Pat McDonagh’s Eatin’ House facilities in Loughrea to make things respectable.

Advertisement