Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein RDS Arena 23rd June 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

That wasn't bad

Got offered fairly **** seats but keep refreshing and got decent ones in the end for the Grandstand (Block H)

Pricy

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭weezer1980

i went for the FZ ticket in the end as i was getting offered really good seat in the Grandstand but i am going on my own and didnt fancy sitting on my own. happier standing when i go on my todd. and it was painless getting tickets which helped

• Registered Users Posts: 9 FlynnJ

Had a look out of interest...offered Block H...Will stick with my Block G and hopefully the stage will be far enough back that we'll have a decent view of things.

Mad that for the price we are paying they can't put up a decent map so you actually know where your seats are as opposed to having to approximate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

Whats the best section in grandstand? Are you better off in the middle some place - like H, J, K? Would F and G be too close?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

How are the views from Block F of the grandstand ? It seems to be the only grandstand section popping up for me.

I've never been to the RDS before and with the price of the ticket I want to make sure it's not an awkward view because of being too close.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭TheoBane

My brother and I managed to get Block E, Row F. But then I realised that some of the tickets apparently have restricted reviews and are now panking we won't see the stage.

Anyone know what the view might be like from there, we thought it being near to the stage might be great until we realised that it could be restricted view (which the tickets don't say).

• Registered Users Posts: 10 matrole

Feuerzone tickets sold out according to Aiken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Definitely sold out faster than Belfast. That concert was slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Restricted view are the €99 tickets if paid €140 ish it’s not restricted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Zardoz

They will release more next year, they do it for all their gigs, and they release even more the week of the gig once the stage is in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,551 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I was in Block G for Bruce Springsteen and the view was perfect.

The Grandstand ends around 15 yards short of the stage, the Anglesea stand is longer.

So the seats at the end of Block F might be a bit tight but Block G is just perfect.

My seats were almost level with the back of the pit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭thebourke

• Registered Users Posts: 15,271 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Surprised there was a lot more FZ tickets available.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,154 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Think this is why Belfast was binned and are now playing dublin instead (nothing to back this up mind)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭xyz13

Jesus wept! 💰 €148 for a mere gold circle style ticket.

Petit a petit l'oiseau fait son nid...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Thanks for the advice and pics, haven't been to the RDS before for a concert so useful information.

About a 10min wait in the queue today from 10:00 but got through and offered block H, row F so went with that as look decent. Standing wasn't an option as the Mrs is disabled and wouldn't be able to stand. She does have a wheelchair and had considered the Accessible Area but with insufficient disabled parking we'd be relying on public transport which as a wheelchair user is a disaster in crowds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

You DO know what the FeuerZone is though? I've seen Rammstein twice at a distance and it's a **** SPECTACLE of a show. FeuerZone is gonna be that times a million.

Bring on the singed eyebrows!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

Cool, decided to go with Fueurzone tickets in the end.

Did fueurzone tix sell out? None showing up on TM but the map also doesn't indicate its existence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Yeah aiken posted on social media an hour or so ago that they are all gone

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭laros

You can park inside the RDS with disabled Tickets.... I have done it in the past with a friend who is in a wheelchair. We were at the Foo Fighters a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Disabled tickets or a disabled parking permit? I had understood the Accessible Area which is unreserved to be accessed via standard standing tickets as didn't see specific disabled concert tickets.

We do have a disabled parking permit and use it occasionally when required but have read reviews from previous attendees to the RDS that the disabled parking was full on arrival and they were directed to UCD which was operating a shuttle bus. Sounds like a lot of additional stress or alternatively having to arrive super early to ensure a spot given the organisers won't know via the ticket sales what proportion of the audience will require assistance. Being a Sun makes public transport more awkward again so unsure yet of best/easiest transport option.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CantonasCat2

Pretty detailed looking map on the TM website now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

got pitch tickets at around 11 this morning. Really looking forward to this, I only know their hits, but the show looks fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 matt.c.hodges

Sorry to keep talking about seats! We've got 2 tickets in the Anglesey stand, Block C row P and I'm starting to worry that those seats might be really poor! Does everywhere in that stand have bad visibility?

Many thanks

Post edited by matt.c.hodges on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 matt.c.hodges

Was that top photo for a restricted view ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭cyrils foxpit

just went with general pitch in the end but happy to get my tickets. Looking forward to the show !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Similar to the above comment, has anyone ever gone to an RDS concert with disability access tickets? Looking to purchase a pair for a family member but the issue would be not being able to walk long distances. Does anyone know what the walk would be like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭callmepetardu

I think if it's a verified Disability, you can park on-site. You would have to clarify that with TM of course but they tend to be pretty good about it.

Advertisement