Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein RDS Arena 23rd June 2024

Options
  • 11-10-2023 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭

★ 🔥𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 🔥★

Rammstein will be back in the stadiums of Europe in 2024! This will include a date at The RDS Venue Dublin on Sunday 23rd June.

🎟️ Tickets on sale Wednesday 18th Oct at 10am

#Rammstein #RammsteinDublin #EuropeStadiumTour2024

Fan club sale starts Mon 16th October

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭sxt

https://www.rds.ie/whats-on/view/49896

Standing   €106.25 + ticketmaster charges  , wowzers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭Fanirish

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

This is before TM fees which were €10 for Coldplay

3Arena gigs are €7.55

RDS for Bruce (bought May 2022) was €7.15

Some load of money for what a QR code

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭sxt

Netherlands is 105 euro for standing , excluding booking fees so maybe dublin is very good in comparison!

Barcelona is 92 for standing excluding booking fee and 150 for pit. That's very expensive for spain !

The production that Rammstein put into a show is not like any other band!

Their 2012 show was epic and unlike any show in dublin

https://youtu.be/4q1mtYTwbbs?si=L8J31oyxvMGxXJkF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭thebourke

any support bands announced?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

The gig in 2012 was probably the best I was ever at.

It will be money well spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

I was planning on going to Europe to see them so this announcement is welcome news. Hopefully will manage to get a pit ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭callmepetardu

They've had pianists as support over the last few years so I'd imagine that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

People on about the price when they'd pay similar money for any solo artist just to stand on a plain stage,Was in Berlin for two shows during the summer and it was just mindblowing. watch the video below to see how much work goes into the setup alone.You;ll never see the like of it ever again.

https://youtu.be/JgGuRKgvWQ4?si=nSnqW9qXT-gz0QsL

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭argentum

Its the RDS ,do you think that they'll have that full stage set up in there as it looks too big

• Advertisement

Smaller stadiums on this tour and smaller stage as a result as per die hards on Reddit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Looks like presale is through eventim only

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Ironman76

The last Dublin gig in O2 was the greatest live act I’ve ever experienced. Utterly mind blowing. As soon as I got home I booked flights and tickets to see them again in Barcelona months later.

Can’t wait and delighted they are coming back. Take my money please 🙏🏻

Looks great and might be size of the stage we get here

Post edited by PTH2009 on

• Registered Users Posts: 9 FlynnJ

I was hoping to bring my son but it looks like standing is 16+ only. Gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I've never been to the RDS before for a concert so I was wondering if there are any restricted view or areas people would recommend avoiding for seated tickets or blocks that are better recommended?

I wouldn't recommend the Angelesa Stand as seen in the picture the pillars can be a right pain. I'd go for the Grandstand again esp with the visuals of this tour

Lots of food and drink vendors behind both stands

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Rossie11

The 2012 gig was class and one of best I was ever at.

Would have preferred an indoor gig again. Doesn't look like any of their European tour in indoor in 2024

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

That 2012 gig was class, next day i went to visit my family back in wales, the day after i grabbed my eldest daughter and took her to the Manchester show

I've been to hundreds, probably well into 4 figures, of gigs since 1985 and Rammstein are in maybe 3 slots of my my top 10 gigs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Ah ffs. I was hoping to bring our 12 year old.

Seats will have to do I suppose. Any idea what side is best for the RDS? I remember sitting in one stand in 2006 (Metallica) and thinking it was a piece of **** designed for people under 4'6".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Grandstand is better. Anglesea is very cramped in certain sections. And you've got the pillar issue, already mentioned.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

I'd nearly bet they will,they are not exactly known for compromising,most stadiums they played this year were on soccer sized pitches which are the same size as rugby ones. L know it would be painful getting out and not sold out of but Slane would be a savage backdrop for the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Great news. Will certainly get a ticket.

Is this likely to sell out. Might hold tight.

The tour is so random. So strange stops on it and not bizarre they are passing on the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

I'd imagine they will be doing Download so won't announce UK dates until alot of those tickets have shifted. No chance they don't play a couple of the UK stadiums imo.

I reckon it will probably near enough sell out but not in the immediate future.

Probably be exclusive to Download as their major get

• Registered Users Posts: 21,128 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Beginning to doubt that with way dates line up. In South France the Saturday and only consecutive dates are in same venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 marto501

2012 was fantastic, don't see how they can be better really. Plus with all the reports and videos of them not playing live, coupled with Tills behaviour makes me think I'll pass

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Not playing live ? Surely not Rammstein now.

It seems half the acts touring are using tapes.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 marto501

Fair point, I'd rather see the half that aren't, or at least just us E taped intros. It's enhanced vocals I have an issue with, especially at €150 a ticket!!! Just play the stuff, let it sound honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Tickets are slightly less than the cancelled Belfast gig ..for that level of production there should be no complaining. Belfast I think sold out or almost did.

This show is very renowned and people travel to see it multiple times so I wouldn't be complacent about tickets

Advertisement