Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

75" Samsung The Frame TV (2022) plus Samsung S61A Soundbar €1079 with cashback and trade-in

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭KrakityJones

Hmmm, just got a call from the delivery crowd (Installer?) to say the TV won't be delivered today. Don't know if that means a re-schedule, or judging by what everyone else has been saying it ain't coming ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭Invincible

Got a call from installer @8.37am to say there's a problem with the order and it won't be delivered today, he was in warehouse and TV isn't there. Samsung will be in touch or ring them to find out.

Got on to chat there, gave order number to agent and he said he will contact by email as soon as he looks into it.

Post edited by Invincible on

I assume no one here got a tv yet then?

Samsung are awful at refunds, you have to keep chasing them.

Poor form to accept orders, send out order confirmation couple of days later, schedule delivery, then cancel delivery. No number visible on site that I can see to talk to anyone.

• Advertisement

Rang that number, talking to Stephanie, said she will raise a ticket with the warehouse and get back to me. Thanks Dan786 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭KrakityJones

Thanks for that number Dan786, called them there was told there's an issue with stock at the moment for samsung tvs. Reckon there was probably like 2 or 3 available and a whole load of people were able to order. Something tells me my old telly is going to have to keep going for another while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

So nobody's gotten a tv yet?

And only one person got the soundbar?

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

I've been told it'll deliver tomorrow. Big potential time period of delivery and they say they can't give any notice that they're on the way over. I only asked for 20 minutes heads up so I can nip back home from work. No can do apparently. Not exactly very helpful.

• Advertisement

Did you get a morn or evening time slot?

I had got a 1.30pm slot yesterday that could stretch to 6pm, but got call from installer.ie yesterday morning to say, TV not in warehouse. I'm still waiting for an answer from Samsung after ringing them twice yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭gillamandango

I would suggest everyone relax over the weekend and see what develops early next week. I would think we will get them next week. Warehouse issues, and I for one have not received a cancellation email so am very confidant these turn up. Mine was also the 50".

• Registered Users Posts: 17 An Bothar Leathan

Yeah, I’ll wait until Monday afternoon before I do anything. I’m also the 50”, fingers crossed!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Did someone not say the orders are all cancelled due to a pricing issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

The saga continues. I had a morning slot and it required several people to cover the house to make sure someone was here at all times. I called at noon and was told it was still on the way and that the driver had a lot of deliveries. At 4pm, after I call again and disconnect, I get a a phone back from someone saying that when the driver went to pick it up in the morning that there was significant damage to the box and he wouldn't take it as a result. But forgot to call me... which definitely messed up my work-day and others'. Not sure what I believe at this stage.

Apparently, installer.ie person is going to check with warehouse about the next move and get back to me. I'm pretty pissed off at this stage. If it's a misprice, just say so. If it's damaged, let me know then rather than waiting 7 hours covering the house.

Corporates like Samsung who are risk adverse would have those cancellation emails sent before anyone here knew they were getting delivered in my opinion. Has anyone actually received a cancellation email, and I mean order cancelled, go buy another TV somewhere else?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Yup some posters on page 2 had their orders cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

So 3 of us in office ordered

I ordered 65" and Soundbar - Soundbar delivered , TV shipped but not delivered - email received to say it was price error, got a 100 discount code (which is multi use so an error in itself), was told will be refunded. Order status still says shipped and no refund.

Person 2: Ordered a 75" and a 50", got a call to say orders are being cancelled but still no cancellation email/refund.

Person 3: Order a 75", order marked as shipped on Monday but no email/updates at all.

So anyone heard anything today?

• Advertisement

Get message last week, take morning off work, gets rescheduled that morning. Get message yesterday, 1.30pm delivery today from Installer. Just got called on my way home for my 2nd half day - some foreign lad from installer, Samsung sending out email but said I am definitely not getting a TV..No TV and a full days holiday lost. They can shove it up their **** at this stage. Bad taste left in the mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 4,562 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

TV supposed to be delivered this afternoon, installer rang and said he's not delivering today and I should get a call from Samsung to update me.

Dont think Samsung will do anything, people will have to chase for updates/refunds.

Maybe a few emails and calls from everyone might get things moving.

Got mine just now.

I ordered two a 50" Crystal LCD for 300 and a 65" QLED for 375

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Ya, 50" for the folks 65" for myself. I had awful issues with the website when trying to order the TVs the authentication for the credit card wouldn't come up but eventually it worked on my revolute. I got an e-mail last Tuesday from installer.ie saying the TV's would be delivered on Wednesday evening but got an e-mail on Wednesday saying due to an issue they could not be delivered. When I rang they said samsung hadn't sent them the TVs yet and to wait. Got an e-mail on Saturday saying the TVs would be delivered this morning and they were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Rightplace2016

Just bought 50inch crystal for 299 on Samsung website

Advertisement