Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foam party

Options
  • 07-09-2023 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there are still foam parties if yes on what day? we wish to book our Boobs Cruise. but don't want to miss the foam party (always a lot of fun)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

in fairness I would just go on the boobs cruise and forget the foam party, cruise sounds a lot more fun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

They are on of a Tuesday.

Usually down the back of the barn, cletus likes to foam up brandine and have a good old time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭ratracer

Have you tried the Foam & Boobs party? Tracking down tickets can be slippery, but worth rolling boulders for!

Enjoy 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

wtf is a boobs party?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭mikethecop

whatever it is Im in !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,941 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

OP said a Boobs Cruise. It's like this, only on Loch Derg in November.

(no nudity in link, but worker discretion advised)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Baba Yaga

dont care what it is,if it involves boobs im in!

"They gave me an impossible task,one which they said I wouldnt return from...."

ps wheres my free,fancy rte flip-flops...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Messy fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,170 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭orourkeda1

Good healthy breasts. Always a hit.

https://www.orourkeda.blog

• Advertisement
Advertisement