Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the best shows to watch on discovery+?

Options
  • 13-06-2022 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have discovery plus for 6 months, what are the shows I should prioritize giving a go in that time?

I like dating/reality shows with an interesting premise, nature/animals and the occasional survival show I’ve witnessed, competition shows (except cooking/baking), art, things that broaden the mind, inpirational/lighthearted, and things that peak curiosity and are interesting/different/neat. I’ve also enjoyed watching ppl find historical treasures and discuss them in shows like American Pickers and Pawn Stars.

I’m not into dry or depressing (or scary!) shows, or cars, guns, etc. I’ve never been interested in True Crime but if there’s one great one I should give a try to see if I can get into it lmk!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Yulu

Just got this for a month for the snooker. Outside of that I would have to rate this as one of the worst streaming services going by content alone.

Have tried watching the live Discovery History channel and it's back-to-back rubbish, e.g. 'Combat Dealers', 'Blowing up history', 'UFO witness', etc. It's the same across the other supposed documentary channels.

When the snooker is up I certainly won't be re-subscribing. You'd get better quality documentaries on YouTube, and free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,387 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

For me...

• Deadliest Catch
    • Gold Rush
    • Disasters At Sea

Advertisement