Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Winchesters | The CW *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Post edited by Mr E on

• Registered Users Posts: 19,928 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

this is the show that they never mentioned to Jared Padalecki was happening ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,792 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So when did Dean do all this investigating without Sam?

Seems to be going for a more lighthearted tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This was good! Probably the best new show of the network season (in a very shallow pool, but still).

Drake Rodger really looks like he could be related to Jared too. 🙂

An fine opening episode dropping in the mythology of the Men Of Letters early to show it was always part of this world and didn't just appear out of nowhere in season 8 of Supernatural

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,243 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I think I'm trying to enjoy this too much as a Supernatural fan but there is something missing

Doesn't have the panache of the original

This thread really died since the first episode. I only watched the first few back in the autumn, but I got around to the rest in the last week or so.

Some surprise cameos in the finale were a great payoff for the season (and a lovely coda for the original show).

If you're a fan of the original show (but skipped The Winchesters), this finale will put a big smile on your face - it was great.

There'll be peace when we are done. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 19,928 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

did they really ??

I have not watched any of it yet, but as a big Supernatural fan I must do. Was just disappointed they left Jared out of it completely, but who knows what goes on behind the scenes

@2smiggy "did they really ??"

Sort of (in a clever way). Near the end though, not at the start.

Advertisement