Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redactle

Options
  • 21-04-2022 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭

This is quite good. Two of us working together solved it in (for me) 19 goes. We got a word each of the title, which uncovered the entire thing.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thanks for putting up the link, I had it ready but forgot to add it! Daily one comes available 5pm here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭lucalux

Lads this is great and torturous at the same time.

Thanks!

Its a bit compulsive!

143 tries to get today's redactle. If I had known the first thing about the topic I would probably have done it in a fraction of that!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

unfortunately redactle seems to have vanished during the week and is still offline. seems to not resolve to an IP.

Apparently the guy who was organising it abandoned it, and it kind of floated along unsupervised till it just gave up. Redactle Unlimited (the one with the little green icon, not the one with the rainbow words, not sure how you identify them without opening them, is a good alternative and is linked to Redactle.com.

I've been doing it since this thread started, had a couple of single figure solutions 😀.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

IIRC redactle unlimited changes the topic if you reload the page?

I have only just started using it, but if you ask it for 'daily game' it gives you today's game that matches the Redactle.com site. I haven't entirely worked out all the differences yet, there do not seem to be many. The other RU with a moving light title in rainbow colours does not seem to be as easy to use.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Advertisement
Advertisement