Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strava Problem

Options
  • 19-02-2022 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone on here can help me seeing as strava support is useless. I hit some pb's today and was having problems connecting my watch to the garmin connect app on my phone afterwards. I then signed into my strava account on my friend's phone to upload it but accidentally uploaded it to her Strava as I had not signed her out of the connect app. Deleted the run from her strava and garmin app but now the run will not sync on to my account.

Is there anything I can do to get this run onto my account or is it just impossible now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Turn the watch and phone off, then power back on always works for me when a session won’t sync.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

Not doing anything. The problem is that one or both of these apps thinks the run has already been uploaded and won't upload it again to the correct account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Plug watch into laptop and take the file from today off watch then manually upload it on Strava web page.

Remember doing it before when Bluetooth would not work on my 235

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

Just move on paddy and chalk it down too experience. Stave won't allow a duplicate event on two profiles as far as I know.

On the bright side it'll motivate you to Beat the PB again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭paddythere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭devonp

any Garmin to Strava syncing issues today....my 2 activites today failed to sync ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

Need an eagle eye to spot this thread wasn't started yesterday.

Advertisement