Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,714 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Getting ready for Paul Heaton without Jacqui Abbott (who's sick).

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Menopause???😛

In the pub, had grub which was very poor ,our usual spot but new chef, asked our opinion and we were reluctantly honest, free bottle of wine but my friends had all arranged to be collected so I'm here drinking the bottle lol...no pressure as its quiet, trying not to look at the couple near me, picture no sound lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

I'm definitely pished.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You need to quietly report on the neighbouring table of silence for our entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Heading to the leaba after yet another long long day at the tech desk. I enjoyed a nice lasagne meal earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh looks damn tasty, i do spy coleslaw hiding there right?

Paul Heaton. Brilliant concert. Can't beat being near the front at a concert. Brilliant songwriter, singer. Brilliant band, and he's in Galway, Limerick, Kerry I believe. He's even discounted the tickets as he's not a gouger. The support act Rumer, covered a few a the female lead songs. Excellent stuff. Great brass section two.

Happy Hour

Caravan of Love

Old Red Eyes is Back

You keep it all in

Perfect 10

Think for a minute

Rotterdam

Me and the farmer

Loads of excellent new songs too.

Nuts how many good songs he has.

Unexpected delight ❤️

Edit ... Galway, Kerry, Derry, Belfast,

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

Insane catalogue of tunes there. So great lyrically too.

Caravan of Love, everyone singing all the words in the 3 Arena was like the biggest and best religious experience I ever had.

I've been trying to catch up with his new stuff and still good.

Nice thing at a concert like that is that yuu can be right at the front without being squashed or jumped on 😁😁😁

And you remember far more lyrics for the sing along than you thought 🤣

• Advertisement

Sounds like just the night you needed

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Finally my internet is back up.. I am home and slowly getting strength back. As the saying goes, old age is not for cissies.. But hey! The alternative.... lol....

My "boss" ordered me to get a TV. Not set it up yet. I will expect guidance as i have not had a TV in thirty years. Flat screen !!!!

Bigger than I thought it would be too. Interesting times ahead.

The cats are asleep..

Oh and new cats are due soon. Three is just not enough.. Well two actually as the third really belongs to my good neighbour the ferryman but spends his nights on my bed. And cleans up any food the others have left. This lad has made a very comfy nest amid my bedding, all his own doing..

Been a not easy time but spring is on the way. Oh and while others have daffodils all I have is a battered looking dandelion...lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I like dandelions.

Edible, in a pinch. They vary from the great clumps of glossy leaves in ditches to delicate little mathematically perfect rosettes in the lawn.

Resilient.

Sunshine-bright flowers providing sustenance for insects and a feast for the eyes.

Fuzzy, fluffy seedheads, more food for little creatures and fun to watch the little parasols carry their cargo on the breeze.

Dandelions are ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Advertisement on the side of this page.

Now that’s an early Christmas sale :):)

Yes I love them! every part is edible as you say and I have let one patch spread for salads

But I would love a few daffodils too...My indoor hyacinths are all dead,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭gifted

Sa God love ya.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please tell me you're not drinking it straight out of the bottle 😁😁😁

Large headache, beam me to bed Scottie

Succeeded in my erstwhile daily early meander up one of the three lanes by my home. First time for a while and feel happy. And the usual souvenirs of small twigs,,, willow, with baby pods, ferns etc. A lovely excursion. It has set me up for the day.

I am awake, I am not amused..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I don't know how you do nights.

I'm beyond useless after 7pm.....now in fairness I'm not all that useful before 7pm either but I can fake it well 😂

Wind has woken again. Captivated by the clouds dancing across the mountains... Unfortunately a notwell day so closing down to sleep via scavenging in the kitchen.

Now what can I eat! hmmmmmmm "That IS the question.." Oh wait! I still have crisps... Perfect!

Happy afterevening all!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Spent the day with Mr. Sardi driving the length and bredth of the Dingle Peninsula. Killarney-ways is tomorrow's plan.

Currently enjoying puffy mouthfuls of cheesiness via Giant Wotsits while learning to swear like a native Parisienne thanks to 'Engrenage/Spiral'

I'm probably just as useless 24/7 but sure I'll give it a go 😂

What a long day lads! Woke at 5am and could not get back to sleep. I also noticed that the older I get the more maintenance is required in the mornings. Jaysus! Dry scalp treatments. Skin moisturiser. Nose and ear hair trimming. And don't mention looking after the eye brows. However I've seen my age group that don't do it so I'm good with it.😁

Ah my former surroundings... My favourite places in all Ireland, after this small Mayo island. I drove all round there just before leaving and said my farewells...Oh don't miss Muckross.... The Trad Farms.. and Torc Waterfall... Wish I could stow away with you...Enjoy!

Jaysus Grem I forgot to mention the back, sack and even the arm pits! But they are bi weekly.😱 But needs must.

More upkeep than a feckin garden 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Advertisement