Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

whatya watchin :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Was watching the Ireland Shamrocks beat the French Bulldogs at rugbyball! We’ll be shortly moving onto seeing Newcastle play in the football league against Bournemouth!

Waaaaarrrggh spoooorts!!

well done :)

i love snooker and football but couldn't watch any sports since my father died 2 years ago..

hard to explain i suppose..

Spent the lockdown with the Mom-slice who was working from home. I was sick at the time (not covid) & we always spent the lunch hour watching Law & Order over tea & sandwiches. I can’t watch an episode now without feeling guilty if she’s not sitting beside me.

yes, feels very weird.. and cant help the thoughts it triggers.. i ws telling myself ok the first year will pass, i'll do it next year but now is 2 years and i still didn't sit to watch a full game...

i guess lots of other mad things are happening in the world too so it in a way lost the meaning it had..

i do wish it back.. miss it..

• Advertisement

btw im chelsea fan so all that went down with roman and british government didnt help either.. hard to watch the club getting destroyed for nothing.. lol...

and cant help the thoughts it triggers..

Funny how your own brain is sometimes your worst enemy 🧠

btw im chelsea fan..

Ahhh, well we won’t hold that against you!

🏁 I’m a Newcastle fan! 😁 Toon Army!! 🏁

ah yes, that explains your previous post ☺️

well good luck, you have an amazing season so far - the weird season it is me thinks lol

• Advertisement

Yup, doing well at the moment! Going over for the Wolves match next month, looking forward to it. Seen them plenty of times over the years but this’ll be the first visit over since the takeover.

You ever get over to Stamford Bridge?

ah I love Wolves, so well done today with ten players :) they have the spirit in the game that is so good to watch, i suppose after Che they are my fave in PL :) lol

You ever get over to Stamford Bridge?

unfortunately no, one thing on my bucket list but i love the place, have the feeling as i have been there so so many times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Go sports!.

*pores over photos of F1 cars and MotoGP bikes*

Verstappen to make it 3 F1 titles on the bounce this year?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

If he does it'll be a fight i think. Now us mere spectators won't glean any info from the testing, comparison with others on track isn't really valid as they are all looking for their own specific info.. I feel like ferrari and mercedes will be there or thereabouts though i am unsure if ferrari has the drivers to manage it..

He stormed to a 2nd last year with ease. Breaking Michael Schumacher's record for most wins in a season. I can't see Verstappen letting that trophy go, without one hell of an effort from everyone wanting to knock him off his perch,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hope all are good in here. Just waiting for a doctor to open now so I can referred to a hospital. Think my atrial flutter is back

• Advertisement

“..atrial flutter..”

Sounds like something beautiful but I’m sure it’s not. Hope you’re doing better soon! 🤞🏼

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yeah, it's a pretty way of saying part of my heart is out of sync with the rest. Leaves me winded and with a high heart rate.

Beta blockers any use for that or is it a treat it when it happens sort of thing?

I take beta blockers already. This is where they start talking about zapping me. Also known as cardioversion, which is basically "turn it off and back on again" for heart issues

Eeek! Sounds like an I.T. problem!

Happy Valentine's to all of ye !! 😍❤️

Btw nice to see ya again Lith & Wolfie :waving: :))

Bleeeuuurrggh...Valentine’s day 😕

Natalie Portman forgot to send me a card this year! Again!! 😤

I missed it all, worked until 08:00 brought card and a few little things for Mrs G and then my cuckoo doctor appointment and bed.

• Advertisement

Hello from the hospital. I getting a zap tomorrow morning to set me right again .

Advertisement