Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical Guitar Practice

Options
  • 09-06-2014 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

would anyone be interested in meeting maybe once a week and practising classical guitar.

I've been playing for about a year and am around Grade 2 level. Can't afford lessons so would be great if someone around the same level would like to practice.

I have access to a room in town or could arrange house visits if suits...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mnfbbmi

Hi

Just wondering if you had any luck finding someone to practice with.
    Im also looking for people to practice with, im about grade 4 (hope to go for Trinity garde 4 in December).
    I am based in Swords Dublin

Bye for now

• Registered Users Posts: 3 puncturekit

thanks for reply - am in phibsboro - so a bit away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

Hi all, I know this is an old thread, but I'm also looking to play classical guitar and I've done lessons before but can't afford them these days. I'mm based in Ratoath, but I can meet somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sighnet

did you get meet up with any one on the classical guitar?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭cosmowillie53

Hi folks..

Excu for butting in...

I hope to buy an Alhambra 2c guitar soon..

I'll be taking beginner lessons soon..This is just for my own enjoyment.

My question is..

Is that a good guitar.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

No. I'm since working on a Masters, so not as much time until Nov next year.

Advertisement