Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superman & Lois - The CW - US Pace - (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,892 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I liked the first season, second season kinda meh, doubt I'd bother with a third. Its actually a decently made show but its missing something

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,864 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

I mentioned it on this thread, it was a while ago, but having a square earth meld with the geoid earth, was such a bad idea, and annoyed the old nerd in me...

great casting tho, so i hope the new season arc is decent..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

I have been a superman fan since about the mid 70s.

I enjoyed most of the movies and the 1990s series with Dean Cáin. Lois and Clark

Never got into smallville as it appeared to be Dawson creek with superheros.

I'm in two minds about this series. It's a bit dark in terms of lighting and effects.

It's also a bit drawn out. Too narrative for my taste though all actors put in a good show.

Also they rarely seem to leave smallville and that makes it visually boring.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭cena

What makes you think it could be the final season?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

New owners of the CW might be ditching allot of shows by 2013 to 2024 season.

I don't know if I'd bother watching a third season. I'm getting a bit sick of narrative arc shows.

It could use a bit of humour like the 1990s series.

I just don't like the aesthetics either. Quite dark.

They could do with the odd guest star too

Superman & Lois Casts Michael Cudlitz as New Lex Luthor for Season 3

• Advertisement

It will be hard for those of us who grew up with Michael Rosenbaum,... incredible voice....

Jon Cryer, I actually never saw him in an episode... too much travel with work,.

Now this guy, I will have to go to youtube to hear what he sounds like. But as long as there is no square based planets in our physical universe, it will be an improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I actually thought the square planet was brilliant and really well done and raging Star Trek never done that but it crashing into the normal Earth from the Normal Universe was silly.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Supposedly it costs $5 million dollars per episode. With The CW cutting costs not sure if it will last another season.

Ms

Watched the first episode of season 3 this morning. I had low expectations for it. Was just thinking this is going to be so crap now with all the good shows out but it beat my expectations and I really enjoyed it. It's actually quiet a good episode where a lot happens and some good funny moments too.

You would barely notice the new actor for Jordan either although he barely gets much to do in this episode anyway.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Yeah good episode and fyi that villain in the mask was Onomatopoeia who is usually a Green Arrow villain.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Decent enough alright. Good casting for Jordan's replacement.

Probably because it's the same actor for Jordan. 😀 ( I got mixed up as well when posting somewhere else.)

But, yeah, they literally introduced the new Jonathan at the beginning of the episode to be sure the audience wasn't confused that's who he's meant to be.

Probably due to not wearing baggy dark clothes and having her hair down, but Sarah looked different.

Lana taking money from the crime protection fund?

Good start to the season and curious to see where it goes.

Another good episode.

I'd put money on...

Vagina-face zapping Lois's cancer by the end of the season.

Took me few seconds to realize you meant. You mean onomatopoeia?

Yep, didn't know his name. 🙂

• Advertisement
    Ms

Well that was an episode with many ups and downs and feelings involved too. I was crying for Lois but even before she had said it had guessed it right. Always great when a show really touches your feelings.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Hopefully that's the end of mopey Jordan with Sarah.

Speaking of Sarah, it's like she's completely changed this season. Not as moody and wearing brighter clothes.

I won't be watching season 3 of this. While the actors were well cast - the set was just too dark. Plus I'm getting tired of story arcs.

I long for a mix of arcs plus stand alone episodes.

I find it's the same on Stár trek. Dark sets

Could a normal barber even cut Jordan's hair?

And John Henry has a lot of faith in his suit.

The diner scene reminded me of the end of Superman II.

Ms

Yes I was thinking that too but maybe his hair is not like Clarks since he is more human and Clark aka his father is from krypton.

The diner scene reminded me of the end of Superman II.

Yes me too.

Overall I thought it was a very good episode and I must say the actor playing Lois is much better this season and really makes you feel for her with her sickness now.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Well not that much happened on that episode but with the reveal at the end it looks like we are going to get a rematch of someone Superman has fought before.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

That episode was a bit of a yawnfest, especially when you consider 1 guy dancing was the best part.

Don't know if this week's episode was being meta in pointing out that everyone forgets about the younger daughter.

Maybe she'll be in it more.

Terrible actress unfortunately..

Yes I know she's young.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Well that was a twist and a half at the end of that episode. I did not see that coming.

So the question is is Matteo bad too or does he even know about

What his Dad and Mum get up to?

Also has she still got this sonic power and who was the one with it that was wearing that weird mask?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement