Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg television program guide

Options
  • 25-01-2023 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi,

I have a 2019 model 32” Lg tv and when it is in Freesat mode and I select guide it opens up showing full program list but small picture of current channel being viewed is not available in the window on top left of screen.

When I carry out the same process with the television in Freeview mode the current channel being viewed is displayed in this window.

Is there some settings on Lg televisions to remedy this anomaly .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

No unfortuatley. Samsung TVs are the same

Terrestrial Guide - Channel selected on display

Satellite Guide - Only Guide on display

• Registered Users Posts: 42 jack12a

Hi, thanks for your response, so it appears to be a satellite signal issue when providing the guide and not an issue with Lg television , thanks for that information

• Registered Users Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

If the TV only has 1 satellite tuner, it will be in use downloading the Freesat EPG data. You would need a 2nd tuner free to show another satellite channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

Tuners aren't the reason. My Samsung has 2 sat inputs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

software so

• Advertisement
Advertisement