Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EI booking SNN to LAX

Options
  • 24-01-2023 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

I booked SNN - LAX ages ago. I now have been advised that due to a schedule change I have over 5 hour layover in BOS. Flight is due to land in BOS at 16.10 and the LAX flight I was originally on moved to 22.02 departure but they have one at 1700. I have asked but they won’t move me. My question is EI135 almost always lands at 15.30 approx. Would I have any chance of asking Jet Blue to put me on the 1700 and avoid a 5 hour lay over when I arrive in BOS or do I forget it as the bags are already tagged for the later flight? EI have refused to change the flight blaming Jet Blue for schedule change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

A 5 hour schedule change means you are entitled to a refund if that’s any good to you (I think)?

5 hours in Boston, I’d head into the city for a bite as I doubt JetBlue will move you, like you say bags would be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lovelyhurler

Yesterdays EI135 didnt land till 16:05 approx.

Any delay in the outbound from SNN and you're screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Noxegon

I'd echo that – a quick trip into Boston for a nice dinner is probably your best bet.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

I know I'd get shot for saying this but EI do fly direct from DUB to LAX, could ask to be moved

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭knockon

Exactly what I have decided. Stroll around Quincy Market and dinner in North End.

• Advertisement
Advertisement