Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

for sale Ruger Mk IV Clear out - surplus to requirements.

• 09-01-2023 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hi,

I have some Ruger Mk IV stuff I no longer need.so up for sale. Located in Kerry area/ South West

(almost Everything is second hand - but all in good condition.) except the firing pin and extractor they are unused.

MK IV Firing Pin and extractor (Original Ruger) not used as I had installed the Volquartsen immediately. €15-

Majestic Arms Extended Bolt release for MK IV €10-00

Tandemkross Flat face trigger (MK IV) - €40-00

Volquartsen Accurizing Kit (no trigger - but does work with original trigger or the one i have for sale here) €40

Leather fitted holster for MK IV - made by Mernickle Holsters in the US. This is a fitted holster for the MK IV - cost over €100 inc. shipping - selling for €40-00.

Altamont Grips - G10 - €20 (Never used )

Altamont Rose wood grips (MK IV) - great feel from these grips on the ruger - €25

Ruger original grips for MK IV Competition version (thumb rest on the left grip). €40

Ruger MK IV Magazines with aluminium aftermarket bases (Majestic Arms) €35 each.

Post edited by dc99 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dc99

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭1874

Will any of these items be suitable/fit a Ruger Mk3

Hi,

I believe that the :

Firing pin and extractor should fit.

The Halo ring (separate ad on Boards) should fit.

The magazines should fit

And the Holster should fit.

I'm not sure if the extend bolt release would fit...

i don't think the grips fit? but could be wrong.

let me know if anything interests you (DM if you like)

Note to all - the Volquartsen Accurizing Kit is Sold

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cosieman

I take the ruger mk iv compition grip and the extended bolt release but it will need to be posted

Bump

(DM Sent to you Cosieman)

• Advertisement

Competition Grips and Extended Bolt release sold.

Volquartsen Accurizing trigger kit sold

Holster, Firing pin (and extractor), Halo for Ruger MK's, Magazines, Flat faced trigger and two other grips (rose wood and G10) still available.

Everything sold except for the Mk IV G10 grips and the flat faced trigger.

Advertisement