Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands free video camera?

Options
  • 14-01-2023 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get my hands on a hands free video camera. Something like

ORDRO EP6 4K Camcorder Lightweight Head Video Camera 130° Angle Full HD 1080P 60FPS EIS 6.0 Anti-Shake YouTube Vlogging WiFi Camera Recorder with Remote Control, Carrying Case and 32GB Micro SD Card: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Camcorder-Lightweight-ORDRO-Wearable-Recorder/dp/B08FM384PX/ref%3Dmp_s_a_1_3?crid=35702BAEPTGW7&keywords=head+camera&qid=1673691648&sprefix=%2Caps%2C91&sr=8-3

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy ORDRO EP6 4K Camcorder Lightweight Head Video Camera 130° Angle Full HD 1080P 60FPS EIS 6.0 Anti-Shake YouTube Vlogging WiFi Camera Recorder with Remote Control, Carrying Case and 32GB Micro SD Card at Amazon UK.

Anywhere in Ireland? I am reluctant to buy a cheap Chinese one from Amazon. It would be for work purposes.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

A GoPro with a head strap would be the non-cheap (but still made in China) option that you can buy in a shop in Ireland. You can get a Bluetooth remote for it too. You can get chest, arm or even mouth-held mounts for it (and many more types for all kinds of surfaces and places). It depends on what you want to film, but close focusing might be a problem (you can get lens attachments to deal with that, though). But like I said, not cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

Bought the Ordro EP6. It just arrived today. Looks good but haven't really tested it properly yet.

Wanted it for carrying out surveys for work.

Advertisement