Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭Deeec

Really - I think he looks every bit late 50's.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

No Enders tonight because of the FA cup replay but it's on tomorrow evening at 7:30 both channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭DT2016

The HIV story is very good but they nurse that told Zak the news was shockingly bad how did they scene make the cut with it being of such a senator nature. Where was her bed side manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I like this Chelsea, cutting down Zack for best mate Whitney, being at the scan and telling Ravi about her exs, plus Chelsea and Ravi are good together

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

What kind of a grade a twit is Alfie. How would anyone think that stealing the keys of a dead man’s pub and opening it without permission is a good idea. Jean and Denise were going in to collect the post and didn’t bother sweeping up all the glass on the floor and bar counter. Can’t believe that Denise told Alfie he could carry on serving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I've been watching a lot of old Eastenders clips recently and have come to the belief that Frank Butcher is one of, if not the best character in Eastenders history. Much respect for Mike Reid for his portrayal of the character. Don't know if we'll ever see a character like his again.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I have only started watching regularly again in the last few months, I used to watch a good bit back in the day.

It looks like the writers don't know what to do with his character anymore.

And I agree, they have made him annoying from what I have watched so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

would they ever get rid of of Zac in EE - absolutely fed up with his over-acting, the contortionist faces he pulls , the east end cockney accent one minute and then the posh thespian stage voice the next .. cannot stand him

Eastenders on at 8 tonight both channels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I watched it at normal time of half past 7 on BBC1 London through the 'other channels' on the sky box

How does Linda own all the pub as Mick was not married to her and did he and Janine sell his share to buy a new pub, Mick's kids and his mother could probably claim his half share with Janine in prison, also is Scarlett in hiding

Janine was married or Mick wouldn’t she be entitled to half his share?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet but there's potentially some complication re the ownership or sale of the Vic, I think, because it's not known whether or not Mick is dead, so that will presumably delay matters.

Pairing Alfie with Linda is a great idea to be a couple or even as friends it makes Alfie more human. I like Alfie he’s likeable but the Del Boy stick please for the love of god stop please it’s cringe now. In this first stint it was great let’s not beat a dead horse

Callum and Jack who were close to Mick do not seem upset that he is dead or presumed dead, also does Stuart know

• Registered Users Posts: 12,015 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

I don't know why the police came to Linda about the wallet.. She is not his wife anymore.

Or is Janine under suspicion for his death? I didn't think so, only kidnapping and dangerous driving 😉

Nobody seems to care very much, tbh. Apart from Linda.

Wonder if we will ever find out what happens to Janine like if she’ll go to jail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Baybay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I never liked Mick but would have him back if it got rid of Alfie anyday ,.I actually cant watch Alfie at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I suppose with Mick gone, they have to replace him with another diamond geezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Radio5

Haven't watched in a very, very long time but tuned in last night. God the storylines seem not to have changed. People shouting at each other over a teen pregnancy, a wedding with everyone else knowing what's best for the couple and Ricky and Sam 'making a fresh start'.

Why is Jack such a see you next Tuesday these past few months god. He’s a good characters there making him unlikable now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Patsy Kensit has ruined her face. It’s so stiff she can hardly move her lips to speak.

She was afraid to smile in case her knickers fell down.

I am already crying about Lola

What ever happened to Jay's grand father, I think he was with Big Mo, the actor was very recognisable

• Registered Users Posts: 12,015 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

His father was killed violently stabbed to death , all because of Phil iirc?

And wasn't Billy there but ran away and took over looking after Jay to assuage his guilt ?

Jay is one of the nicest characters in EE . Such a lovely episode tonight imo.

I cried too, Liz , with Jay and Lola and over them...

Anyone else praying for a miracle for her ?

Yes I remember Jase dying

Bert was his grand dad from his mother

• Advertisement

Whitney and Zack’s baby diagnosed with Edward’s syndrome

Advertisement