Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[For Sale] Number Of Arcade Machines

Options
  • 14-01-2023 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

ITEMS: Tetris, Double Dragon Project, Pengo Project, Maximum Tune 3, Blazing Angles

POST\COLLECTION: Collection\Delivery\Meetup

PRICE: Various

PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash\Bank Transfer

Hi folks, unfortunately have to sell off possibility up to half of my cabinets, some sold already but selling as many as possible due to recent circumstances. Not really by choice but has to be done unfortunately, so there's a bunch of machines now that need gone for various reasons. Selling most of these at cost price, shipping from the US has gone crazy lately and is close to €500 alone per cabinet now so keep that in mind. Happy to hold a cabinet if you have genuine interest while I get more photos. Also may be happy to swap/trade for other machines and projects. I will be listing more for sale shortly, trying to keep at least my Afterburner and Outrun DLX cabinet but I suppose we will see if I have to sell one of them or not.

Tetris Arcade €1000

Nice machine, has a full art set on it, I don't think there was ever a dedicated Tetris Cabinet besides a few cabarets so it's about as authentic as you can get. Original PCB.

Double Dragon Project €1000

Original Taito Double Dragon, USA import, comes with original PCB (marquee says Mortal Kombat so was likely converted at some stage). Looks like it had a little bit of swelling lower down on the cabinet but in decent shape and dry stored for a long time. Not many of these around, not cheap but will easily be worth double once completed. Untested.

Pengo Project €850

Birdy King 3/ Pengo Conversion Project

Cabinet is an original Birdy King 3 but the same cabinet as Pengo and converts well. Cabinet in great shape, I have an original Pengo PCB which I will throw in. Again will easily be worth double when complete, untested too other than PCB which is working.

Maximum Tune 3 €1900

Not a great photo but can get more pics as mentioned, full working in great shape. One marquee light is not coming on.

Blazing Angles - €1650

Really nice cabinet and did a lot of work to restore this one not too long ago, in good shape, has the big seat on it so I believe this is the DLX versions.

I know there's a Gauntlet Legends, Super Nintendo Arcade System, 720 Skateboarding and more that I will be listing soon too. Some above machines are being listed elsewhere shortly so be aware of that.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭geotrig

some nice cabs there dude , really like the birdie king /pengo form factor cabs, blazing angels is a game cab too !

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭dav09

Cheers! Yeah I'm a mad fan of those, they're really nice cabs I just don't have the time for it at the minute and need to downsize storage.

These can be moved to sold not thanks most have sold elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement