Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Funnies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

They have the peanut butter M&Ms here, my wife goes mental when I bring them home as she will scoff them all and its all my fault!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Do you also get in trouble if you don’t bring them home? Or is that just my wife? 😂😂

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

It’s almost the season!

• Advertisement

Dad jokes 101

Can’t wait to see what the next plot will be!

Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭DvB

love the whole 'f**k it, its christmas' excuse for pretty much anything between roughly December 21 & Jan 2nd!!

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Um, yes... December 21st. 👀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

slowly and as quietly as possible I hide the chocolate.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I feel like I need to be extra good in November (especially as I've plans for a take away or chipper for the bank holiday weekend) so I can enjoy Christmas without too much worry! I've really let myself go since the covid years. 😂

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Ah stop. I lost 2 plus stone before Christmas last year and it’s all back on. I’m pounding pavement again with walks but also pounding back the food. I need a big bowl of cop on!

I've put on nearly a stone in 2023... need to get my arse in gear big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭tscul32

I ditched 2 stone before summer and put 10lbs back over the summer (to be fair I ate and drank like it was going out of fashion). Am now half way through my second Bodyslims course and am finally a lb lighter than I was in June. So thankfully back on track for a slim Christmas 😁 Pounding the pavement in the cold rain isn't nearly as nice though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Same as every Christmas these days 😂😂

Me every single year!

• Advertisement

They know.

Where has the year gone!

I have this on repeat... every year I say the same. Good, bad, whatever, it goes way too fast.

😂😂😂

I agree with Clark! 😂

Especially on a Friday!

I literally just saw that on instagram a few minutes ago... it came up as a notification on my phone, and FWIW I concur! I suspect I'll need to start watching films soon, we're already behind on recent years. May get stuck in to 1 or 2 this weekend.

Just realised too, this day 6 weeks I'll be on my Christmas holidays from work (we finish up on the Thursday) so bring it on!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Need

• Advertisement

Blinding lights

Advertisement