Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdry courier

Options
  • 09-01-2023 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know which courier deliver from Superdry? Do you have to pay custom charges? Would it be easier to collect in store? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Accidentally wrote twice.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Re customs, it says on their site "Orders to Ireland will be fulfilled from our UK DC and occasionally our Belgium DC." - if coming from the UK they may be subject to customs charges, you should check that directly with them in case that's not up to date or they include customs charges in their costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I ordered them through next direct are there slow deliveries by couriers at the moment? It says it’s left warehouse but I’ve not heard anything since as I ordered over a month ago to be delivered to a Next store as I wasn’t sure when I would get to my nearest Superdry store.

Advertisement