Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden shed?

Options
  • 18-06-2020 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a good quality, reasonably priced, preassembled small timber garden shed, any recommendation? Or in Sligo/Donegal region.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Nearly three years later and I have the same question, for Connacht, ideally. @worlds goodest teecher, who did you go with, in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

Went with McT Wood Products. I had to arrange the gravel base, Shore Rd Wood Products in Laghy delivered and put it together. 6x6 felt roof, good qualit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

I got a shed from MCD Garden Shed last year, very happy with the quality, 6x8 Cottage Style with Metal Roof

Advertisement