Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM Scar H ngrs for sale

Options
  • 23-10-2022 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have for sale a gun I bought the end of 2019. It has been fielded 6 times by myself and haven't used it since. Reason being I have changed over to gbb guns. Selling as it is to pricey to keep on the shelf. The gun itself is stock works perfectly. Comes with two batteries which have a fire proof travel bag. 4 mags 3 of which have magpul pts grips fitted. As seen in photo. Any further questions can be answered. Asking 500 for the lot.

Fps ~ .20g bb 310-315

Post edited by shytan on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Murraycarl10

400 collected next weekend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TomRyan26

I'd negotiate with you but need the offer to come up a bit if you can. What about 475.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Before you negotiate anything you are required to post the actual fps/muzzle energy of the device as per the forum rules

Apologies very sorry for leaving that information out. Will edit those details in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 danedane

350 today ill collect

• Advertisement

Currently working on a deal with another user if the deal falls through I will chat to you, if still interested. Thanks

A deal for this item has been made, item now sold. Can a moderator mark this thread sold/complete. Many thanks

Deal for this item was not finalized in the end. This post is back on offer. Any questions feel free to ask. Reasonable offers considered too. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭jonathan13

280 i collect today?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Where are you based op

• Advertisement

Offer way to low

Wicklow, Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭jonathan13

Post edited by jonathan13 on

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Champers98

Would you consider 400?

Item no longer available

Deal for this item didn't finalize last commitment fell through item available again. Reasonable offers please around 450 minimum

• Registered Users Posts: 5 manulam

Hey @TomRyan26. If you can let this go for 375e, I can pick this up tomorrow morning or whenever. No messing around.

Manu

If you can go 420 I'd say come and get it. Comes with 4 mags TM isn't cheap only used on 6 occasions. How does that sound still a great deal at that.

Item sold and with new owner. Cheers @manulam pleasure doing business recommended fast with good communication no messing around 👍

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement