Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album of the Year 2022

Options
  • 30-12-2022 8:19pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Time for one of these threads again, for me:

Rammstein - Zeit

Joe Satriani - Elephants of Mars

Arch Enemy - Deceivers

Epica - The Alchemy Project (More an EP I know)

Joanne Shaw Taylor - Nobody's Fool

Lari Basilio - Your Love

Slipknot - The End, So Far

Haven't listened to Megadeth or Lamb of God yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭One Who Waits...

King Buffalo - Regenerator (absolutely love this band).

Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation (good to have them back albeit without Colin).

Humanotone - A Flourishing Fall in a Grain of Sand (a favourite from earlier this year).

Not really a lot of rock / metal grabbing my attention these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Threshold - Dividing Lines

Absolute banger, from start to finish.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Cult of Luna - The Long Road North

Envy of None - Envy of None (Alex Lifeson's new band)

Crippled Black Phoenix - Banefyre

A.A. Williams - As the Moon Rests

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Meant to put in Tales From Six Feet Under Vol. II by Charlotte Wessels but forgot about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My favourite album of the year, probably goes so Complete Control by Misery Index. Had some other good stuff, mini album from Napalm Death, two EPs from Rotting Christ, new Behemoth, and Sigh to name a few.

• Advertisement
Advertisement