Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] Telesport cart based console

Options
  • 28-12-2022 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭

ITEM: (Wanted) Telesport cartridge based console from late 70s/early 80s

POST\COLLECTION: Post or collection if within reason

PRICE: €60 ish

PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash\Revolut

Looking to get a console I had as a kid - there are other versions like Soundic and Hanimex but I'm looking for the Telesport version as they were made in Ireland so it would have been the one we had.

Here's a Soundic version of it but it looks pretty much identical:

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I picked up 2 of these a good few years back(Tele-Sport SD-050C). The outer boxes were a bit battered, but the consoles were new old stock from somewhere in Ireland. They didn't originally come with a PSU, instead running on C or D cell batteries I think. But there is a 9v barrel jack on the back of them.

I definitely still have one(few pics below), if I have the other one in storage I'm sure we can do a deal. I'll check later tonight and let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Brilliant stuff - thanks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Sorry, I don't have the second one in storage 🙁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Aww... Thanks for looking though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement