Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gotham Knights - US Pace - CW - (***Spoilers***)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Watched that last night and was thinking it was as DC's Descendants.

And what is with the trend of casting black actors as characters that are known to be redheads in the source material?

Looks a bit slicker than the usual cw dc stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 15,643 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Oh that looks good. I was thinking I will just watch the trailer but will not watch this as I have enough to watch but now dam it I will have to watch this too. Its looks like a different angle and take on Gotham and that other one that was out recently. I forget what it was called now lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Nearly a year to wait for this? Damn, want it now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Holy God. Well that sure looks like a CW show. Awful stuff.

And why would you make a show about Batman's "son" and not use ANY of the many surrogates, foster children and so on from the comics? Bizarre.

• Advertisement

That trailer makes feel like it is ready to air soon like most series are only about 10 weeks ahead filming when the start to air them is the delay of airing this till 2023 down to the cw being up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Hard to say. The Flash and Superman and Lois were also moved to midseason. They have 2 new shows and then the Professionals which is an international acquisition.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,340 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It finally got a start date.

It starts Tuesday March 14th.

More than likely it will also be cancelled as well with the CW takeover and Discovery/Warner rebooting DC.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Throw a few jokes in and you could have had a very effective písstake of a CW show. Presumably this will be the last DC show on the channel and is just burn off at this stage ...

• Advertisement

yeah and it's on the same night as Superman & Lois so promoting it as Super Knight. Don't think I'm going to even bother with this anyway as no way it gets renewed and the characters don't look great

• Registered Users Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Not feeling the love for this at all, very bland YA show

Think the trailers made it out to be more than it is

• Registered Users Posts: 85,260 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement