Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best network for USA roaming

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lordsheepface

what phone do you have - gomoworld may be an option if you have esim.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Juwwi

a CAT S62 pro

lm useless with technical phone stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Juwwi

If I can't buy a pre paid sim over there , I just read online that you need a US credit to buy a pre paid sim , I'm not sure how true that is ,

I will have wifi from the hotel l'm staying in , l only really need the roaming data in case l'm stranded and want to order an UBER ,

if l go with the €10 add on for 1GB and only turn roaming on when I need to order the UBER , then turn it back off once the UBER arrives am l right in thinking 1GB should last a while ,, l'll have to ring 3 to ask what happens when the 1GB runs out though .

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭in2dark

My phone doesnt support esim and i need to have 1-2 gb data for a weeks visit in the states.

Im currently with Gomo and Lyca.

Any suggestions? My phone is dual sim. Thanks in advance

Advertisement