Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭goldiefresh

Yes that's the one I used today. Just tried it on firestick and just opened then closed straight away again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭cmac2009

Anyone having issues with Vidio at the moment, seems like my VPN is no longer working with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭ooter

Watching the man u game here on vidio, no issues at all. Using windscribe

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭johntune

Vidio spot on here with Nord

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭cmac2009

Yeah, appears to be my vpn. Just signed up to a Surfshark trial and its working perfectly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,676 ✭✭✭Glebee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Watching highlights and could not get it on vidio on surfshark on app on shield. However working on the phone and casting it.

is there a limit on number of devices

just checked and can watch juve inter game live just issues with highlights

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Meganes13

but requires registration, ask for phone number for registration

Signed up to rabbithole for 24 hours to try it out, very impressed with it so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,406 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Just a heads up for anyone still with Ssport+, they will be showing the Tyson Fury David Chisora fight next Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

I still use it for the ufc, well worth keeping at €2.50 p/m for that alone, the boxing is a nice bonus so cheers for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭dom40

Yes well worth keeping ssportplus also shows the spl which is great for us celtic fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,406 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Fight starting now, I had to update APK to version 2.30.66 as was getting region errors when trying to login.

Rubbish “fight”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Defo rubbish glorified sparring session but you enjoy it more when paying €20 a year for Fury bouts plus UFC/F1/NFL/NBA/La Liga/Serie A. Still the best BA of the past few years, hopefully Fury/Usyk will be on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

The end of the fight was more exciting.

Turned the fight off halfway through it was that bad, fury could have finished it in the first round if he had wanted

trying to sign up to ssport for 1 month so i can watch the UFC tonight but not having any joy, trying to pay through the app using my revolut card through google pay, that worked in the past when signing up.

anyone any tips for getting back on?

Are you using a vpn?

• Advertisement

haven't used the nbc sports app for a while and when i tried opening it today i had to go to their website and type in an activation code, also had to log in to fubo but back up and running now. :)

long may it continue.

Exact same for me, I had a panic when I first got an error message saying something to do with country despite using a VPN. Tried it again on incognito window and thankfully it was re-activated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Think it's every 3 months you have to do that, whether you're using it regularly or not. It's been working since the pl came back from lockdown anyway, not sure how long before that.

Anyone ever get a way to pay for peacock? They've good offers at times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭bossdrum

I've a peacock sub at the moment. Let me know if you want to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Robert2014

What VPN works for Peacock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,100 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I was using SmartDNSProxy for the United match tonight (which was on NBC but I assume Peacock are the same).

I see the world darts championship quarters and semis now listed on the SSport schedule

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭batistuta9

What are you paying for it? They do .99c/month often enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

How are people streaming peacock? $50 For a years sub. What's the best app for the firestick? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Del007

I signed up for peacock when it first came out but I got a new card and can't update it

Advertisement