Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pokemon Go Mark III

1676869707173»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭dogbert27

You wait for months for a new Giovanni event and it's another Shadow Mewtwo 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Gamergurll

Gah, was thinking the same myself 😣

My previous mewtwo is a 15/13/13 and will be hundo if I purify him, I'm considering it now seeing as I'll get another anyway, but my shadow Latinos and Latias had sh*tty Ivs so I'll probably jynx myself! Any opinions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,352 ✭✭✭✭phog

A shadow Pokemon is stronger, much stronger than a normal Pokemon, even a Hundo.

If you really want the Hundo Mewtwo purify it but if you want the best Mewtwo keep him as a shadow

Seeing as I purified my last Mewtwo I'll keep this one a shadow.

BTW has anyone got the Galarian Articuno from the daily incense?

I had one encounter but read afterwards it has a 90% escape rate. 😫

Thank you for the reply, I was thinking I will leave him as a shadow for that reason alright but those almost perfect Ivs are giving me an eye twitch! 😂

Galarian Moltres spawned for me but fled too, I used golden razz and curveball etc but no joy, I was so annoyed 😁 I read that they only want a small number of people to have them so makes sense the rare spawn and low catch rate, though knowing Niantic they will introduce it as a paid reward at some stage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've run in to the birds a fair few times, only managed to catch one though, which was the Articuno.

Only had the one encounter. Never knew they were part of the daily incense until I saw one and then looked in to it.

Being doing the daily incense every day now but no luck.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm guessing they'll eventually be in raids, it's a bit disheartening having them spawn and flee after one catch attempt.

Well typically the day I complain about only the one encounter I came across Moltres!

No catch though, same thing, golden razz, ultra ball, great throw and it escaped and fled. 🙄

• Advertisement

Nice, rare enough shiny too, I didn't even bother to do Chespin day, to steal my teens language what a bore fest 😁

Yeah, saves me doing a lot of 5k walks just to get one flipping candy! 😂

Although their starting to appear wild around me in the last few days and managed to get 2 so up to 104 candies now. The comm day should help me get the 400.

I forgot about the Chespin so pleasant surprise when I opened the game. Managed to get 2 shiny in the 20 mins I got to play

Heh, I have 3,664 Noibat candy.

There's a glitch with walking your buddy that allows you get extra Scatterbug Candy.

• Make a Scatterbug your buddy (you need to be able to identify him for later) and feed him a Poffin Berry
    • Allow the Scatterbug appear in the wild as your buddy
    • Swap him out for a new buddy (not a scatterbug)
    • Wait for the new buddy to appear beside you in the wild
    • Swap back your Scatterbug and walk, walk, walk.

Oh boy. The announced changes to the remote raid passes are not going down well at all.

Not a huge issue for me as raiding is something that is low in my list of priorities but the increase in prices are not going down well at all.

Niantic like to shoot themselves in the foot every so often

I raid a fair bit, though the amount varies heavily depending on what the raid boss is at the time, so I'd use the remotes a decent amount. This just feels a bit spiteful to hit them so hard, and their reasoning is utter nonsense.

Advertisement