Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Options for Cheap 50kwh Battery Buying from China Today

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

Thanks, just as a follow on to this, what part of the solar installation needs an electricians input. If I buy the panels inverter etc and get someone to install the panels on the roof where is the electrician required.

I think I can make a big saving vs getting an Irish company to do the whole job but obviously it won't work if nobody will certify it etc

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭graememk

Connecting the inverter to the consumer unit.

But your going to be looking at a 3 phase system too though, And your talking about getting 50 kw of panels, What size inverters are you looking at, What configuration of the panels, Doing the NC7 application etc

Have a good chat with the electrician doing your house and possibly you can work something out.

Advertisement