Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Myenergi zappi lit up but there is no display

Options
  • 25-12-2021 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 delahan88

Hi all

Has anybody ever come across this problem before???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭denismc

Is it a new unit or has it been working up to now?

If it is new check with your installer.

Have you tried restarting the unit? You can do this by flipping the breaker in your consumer unit and waiting a few seconds just make sure you unplug you car first.

If that doesn't work , you can call Myenergi directly their support is usually pretty good although they maybe closed for Christmas.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Last post bang on, Installer and then MyEnergi support, assuming it is under warranty, if there is any part to be replaced they will post it out to you and they now have local official repairs guys in Ireland that will contact you once you're received the part and will carry out the repair, no cost to you.

I had a Pen board failure in November, they posted it to me over the weekend, I got it Monday and it was installed Monday afternoon.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,427 ✭✭✭eagerv

Ours had been throwing up error #29 regularly over the last month or so. At first cleared easily on machine, but recently needed to power down machine for an hour or more. Contacted Myenergi who said was a known problem and posted out a new board and arranged their installer to fit last week. Transpired our Harvi was also broken and was replaced the same day.

We have been unlucky with our Zappi(s). The present unit was only replaced last April when we were 10 weeks (may have been a little more) without a home charge point when our initial 1 yr old Zappi burnt out..😮. The delay was mainly Brexit related.

Hopefully the end to our problems, but Myenergi are a great company to deal with..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Not sure unlucky, my EDDI was DOA and I went through a number of isolators to prove it (they kept saying the issue was with the neon isolator switch). I've had corrupt firmware on my EDDI, Hub and Zappi that took from a few minutes to a few says to sort, my Zappi2 had cable and PEN board failures.

Everytime there is a failure the entire suite need re-setting up and repairing which takes quite a while

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭micks_address

Did you get a fix for this issue? Having similar with mine.

Cheers,

Mick

Advertisement