Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 2 Thread

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Realalemadrid

Sincere apologies for leaving my team shorn of players this week. I had a perfect storm of a broken phone and a weekend away - only managed to get back around 6.30 post kick off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

I forgot to set my lineup as well, disaster, only realised forty minutes into the early games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Hi all, I'm gonna look after Division 2 this year. Half the league from Div 3 are now in Div 2 so I am just going to re-brand that league as Div 2 & invite the remaining players to join. As it stands, we have the below people in this league.

@Marcus Antonius @billr67 @Blue Shamrock @paulie21 @tripperman @seansc1 @genericgoon @rogeyspoint @DDC1990 @Evil_Clown @Dodge @boccers @CMcsporty @Eire885 @DBIreland

I will be sending the league invite today on Boards to those who were not in Div 3 last year so check your PMs. We'll need to sort out a draft date also so, once the league is filled I'll add a poll with some dates and times and we'll go with the highest vote.

Any questions, give me a shout - thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Thanks for looking after the league. Always appreciate the work done by league managers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Thanks for invite and organising Hoki

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Thanks Hoki.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Cheers Hoki

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Cheers hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭rogeyspoint

Thanks for organising, Hoki. 👍

Hi all, for those who missed the notification on the NFL app - the draft is set to go ahead on Tuesday 5th Sep @ 9pm. Hope you all can make it!

Post edited by Hoki on

• Advertisement

Hi Hoki,

Tuesday is the 5th, Did you mean the Monday the 4th? Thanks

Hi Hoki, just checked NFL app and the draft is Tuesday 5th Sept at 9pm. Sorted👍️

Original comment edited, Tuesday 5th September is correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Hi there, just wanna make sure , ive been added to Division 1 and i appear to still be in Div 2 also. You might confirm @Hoki

You're not in this years Div 2 anyway. I changed Div 3 to Div 2 and added in everyone on the list for Div 2, you weren't on it!

Reminder folks - We are drafting tonight at 9pm. Draft order will be revealed about 30 minutes before the start. Hope you all can make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,805 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

I've a match this evening so unfortunately going to have to auto draft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

'Gutted' to miss out on the playoffs after Debo started to revive the team after an outstanding 8 Loss Streak!

We're a bit like the NFC with 7 of us on 6-8!

I'll miss the extra buzz it gives on Sunday nights.

Found the 16 teams format allot more difficult. I didn't realise that you could stack players on Reserve who were IA/IR

Interesting to see how Bijan Robinson fares in next years draft. He didn't hit the heights I hoped/needed

Enjoy the playoffs

Post edited by CMcsporty on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Cheers to all for the weekly fun. 16 teams is very challenging. Play offs could be a lottery

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭boccers

Just scraped in to the playoffs as a wild card on head to head I think after a poor start and a lot of injuries. Found the draft quite difficult with 16 teams but has been a good year once I got going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I benefit from the top two teams being in the same division and get a bye this week.

Not at all confident looking ahead but glad to have got 9 wins out of the year at any rate.

Christian McCaffrey falling to me in the draft was amazing. Carried my team all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,805 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Ran into a freak Amari Cooper performance in my semi final, wouldn't mind I'd an extra player as one of theirs was inactive. Anyway, on to the 3rd place game.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭boccers

See you there!

I'm up against FreakParty in the Final.

Amari Cooper was inactive for the Browns v Jets. You have 10mins to swap in one of your bench WR's. Not sure what your username is but you might see it here before it gets locked in.

Really enjoyable year. My running backs really carried me this year with CMC and Etienne flying it and then when I had injuries I got lucky with good pickups off the waiver wire , which helped me late in the season.

CMC was my MVP, but Jordan Love later in the season was a surprisingly good QB.

No trades this year. It's something everyone is more wary of in such a difficult league I think with 16 teams. Hard to see what could encourage it more.

Advertisement