Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*All* Carry-on Baggage charges Queries & Questions ...

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,846 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

I did Ryanair from the continent to spain and back there at the weekend. They were being strict on both sides on the cabin bag and were making people pay to check it in or bring it with them if they had a rolly bag but not prority

What is obvious is that they are not strict on the size of small rucksacks so long as it looks like itll fit underneath - but thats sensible because the size rule is there in order to free up overhead space for people who NEED to put their sh1t above.

Jackets and wee bags do not belong above in the lockers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,170 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Aer Lingus allow bags to be checked in as standard now so the majority of people select that option. They did stop a couple of people I was on a flight with bringing their bags on board as they hadn’t paid for them. They didn’t want to pay so the bags were marked for stowing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭snowgal

could someone tell me if I but duty free on the way back from London, do I need room for this in my bag as well?? Im hoping to get one of those amazon bags for a short trip but I want to stock up on cigarettes on the way back! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

You are allowed a duty free (carrier) bag in addition to your luggage

Advertisement