Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books For Sale / Books wanted

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 maddy1026

Hi folks,

Anyone looking to get rid or sell their accounting text book An Introduction to financial accounting text book by Margaret D'Arcy.

I'd be glad to take you up on this offer.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sowdublin

Folks I have ACCA F1 to P2 materials and P4 & P6 materials as well. P4 & P6 being latest 2018 materials. Free to take away, can meet in D15, Leixlip area. If anyone interested, PM me please.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

sowdublin wrote: »
    Folks I have ACCA F1 to P2 materials and P4 & P6 materials as well. P4 & P6 being latest 2018 materials. Free to take away, can meet in D15, Leixlip area. If anyone interested, PM me please.

Thanks!

Hello SowDublin,

If you have study text for P2, would be glad to collect it in D15

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sowdublin

Hello SowDublin,

If you have study text for P2, would be glad to collect it in D15

Thanks

Hey sent you a PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

sowdublin wrote: »
    Hey sent you a PM :)

Hello sowdublin, I replied to your PM. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

ACCA Advanced Performance Management (APM/P5) Practice & Revision Kit, Passcards (both BPP) and Study Notes for sale. Sept 2018 - June 2019 material. PM me for info

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Porridge77

Looking for P6 tax material, if anyone is willing to sell. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Emanine

I’m selling the ‘Modern Auditing’ textbook (by Graham Cosserat & Neil Rodda, 3rd Edition.

Will sell for €35 inc postage within Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 27,757 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Porridge77 wrote: »
    Looking for P6 tax material, if anyone is willing to sell. Thanks.

Where are you based porridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Porridge77

I'm based in Dublin City Centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,757 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Porridge77 wrote: »
    I'm based in Dublin City Centre.

I have P6 materials here (exam in December 18) if you want them but I'm in Wexford. I won't be up in Dublin until the end of June but I can post them for you if you can cover that. No charge for the books or notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bartek7

Bartek7 wrote: »
    Anyone looking for Cap2/FAE books? Passed FAEs this year and I won’t be using these anymore.

PM me if you want some and I can drop them at reasonable price within Cork area.

http://i68.tinypic.com/35d68ok.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/313jdqu.jpg

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

I have F1, F2 & F3 BPP Text Book, Revision Kit & Pass Cards (Sept - June 19) material if anyone is looking for same, based in Clare area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone has F5 PM material they are finished with and want to get rid of please? Sitting the exam in December
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭silent_spark

ACCA AAA/P7 Practice/Revision/Exam Books X 3. Never used.
    Not text books.

Kaplan September 2018 to June 2019 Sittings
    BPP September 2018 to June 2019 Sittings
    BPP September 2019 to June 2020 Sittings

I also have a soft bound copy of current technical articles for AAA/P7.

If interested, let me know which you would like. Available for collection only from Rathmines/Portobello, Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Eazos1

Hello
    I would like some recent books / resources on irish taxation. Preferably published within the last year or two and if possible online. Please PM me
    Thanks
    Eoghan

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭silent_spark

ACCA AAA/P7 Practice/Revision/Exam Books X 2.
    Never used.
    Not text books.

Kaplan September 2018 to June 2019 Sittings
    BPP September 2019 to June 2020 Sittings

I also have a soft bound copy of current (as of September 2019) technical articles for AAA/P7.

Advertised previously but not collected due to travel restrictions.
    Available for collection only from Rathmines/Portobello, Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭treenytru

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭homik

Would anyone know where to buy books for ACCA Taxation exam, Irish Variant, June 2021 sitting?

BPP and Kaplan don't seem to do them anymore. I tried DBS, Griffith College, and Accountancy School, they don't sell books only, you have to do a course.

https://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/acca-kaplan-fm-f9-2020-2021-study-book-exam-kit-pocket-notes/23223438

Kaplan FM F9 book, exam kit and pass notes for sale for June 2021 exams - link above

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭theunforgiven

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has a bunch of ACCA FA exam papers that they don't need and could share with me. (Kaplan, progress and mock exams for the past few years)

I am doing this module with Griffith in August but we probably won't get any practice exam papers until much later in the course and I would like to start as early as possible doing questions.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭you2008

Hi all

Dose any bookshop sell ACCA books in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ShelbyInc

Does anyone have a text book, that I could purchase, for the principles of international taxation examination relevant to the advanced diploma in international taxation qualification?

BBP ACCA SBL workbook & revision kit (i.e past & sample exam papers) for sale for 2022 exams - link below

https://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/acca-sbl-workbook-revision-kit-2022/26624856

Kaplan ACCA AAA Advanced Audit & Assurance book, revision kit (i.e past & sample exam papers) & flashcards for sale for 2022/2023 exams - link below)

https://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/acca-kaplan-aaa-advanced-audit-assurance-exam-kit/28146819

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gdessaykla

"International Taxation in a Nutshell" by Richard L. Doernberg, Michael S. Schadewald, and Adolfo Martín Jiménez is a good option for the principles of international taxation examination relevant to the advanced diploma in international taxation qualification. The book provides a comprehensive overview of international taxation, covering a wide range of topics that are relevant to the examination. The book covers topics such as tax treaties, transfer pricing, cross-border transactions, and more.The book is specifically designed to cover the material that is relevant to the principles of international taxation

• Registered Users Posts: 21 juligrat

Have you checked on eBay or Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭cars14

Does anyone have Corporate and Business Law Notes and Exam Papers and Study Guides for Sale?

Advertisement