Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

POTW 640: 27/8/22 - 2/9/22

• 06-10-2022 9:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭

THIS WEEK'S POTW GOES TO:

dinneenp

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

Gregor Samsa

Daire Quinlan

CONGRATULATIONS dinneenp

Some information on the winning image would be welcome

WELL DONE HMs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I was on a (booze) cruise on the Corrib Princess in Galway, only had my phone with me. Standing on the open top deck, I saw the Menlo castle ruins so quickly got my camera out and snapped.

With the default orientation it's a pleasant photo but nothing special. As the reflection was so still and perfect, I tried flipping it and liked the result. I find that it takes a few seconds to figure out what's 'wrong' with the photo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Advertisement