Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Fertility treatment in Galway - recommendations?

• 20-09-2022 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all. Can anybody recommend a good fertility treatment service in Galway? The reviews of Repromed on Google are damning and I've also heard negative stories about FFH (appointments delayed, slow follow up etc.).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maybebabybaby

Turns out I was pregnant when I posted this but I just hadn't realised it yet. Took us a year, even though previous pregnancies had been quick and easy. Good luck to everyone ttc ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 19 xeniane

aww, that is exciting news, massive congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Jarhead_Tendler

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ella2453

I’m reaching out to everyone here to let you know that I just had another baby after TRYING TO CONCEIVE for 6 years and also to share my pregnancy jorney story! I am so happy to announce that at 40 years of age, I gave birth to a healthy and beautiful twins baby girls on Oct0ber 29, 2022, My husband and I are from San Anthonio TX. In January of 2014, our third child, a beautiful baby girl, was born perfect and healthy. We couldn’t have been happier; our family of five felt perfect and complete. A few months down the road, as we were considering birth control options, the doctor informed us about Essure. This non-surgical, non-hormone, cost effective option seemed perfect. We went ahead with it, never imagining that there would ever be any reason to make us reconsider. Why would we when our little family was just right, and we were so happy?A little over a year later on October 9, 2015, our perfect baby girl left us to walk with Jesus. With very little warning or symptoms, her appendix burst and her tiny body succumbed to sepsis very quickly. The doctors and staff worked so hard to help her, but our little angel flew to heaven. I can tell you there is nothing worse than losing a child. It hurts so badly that it truly feels as though your heart is breaking. After several months, our boys began to question us about having another baby. The thought of a new precious miracle in our lives grew in our hearts quickly, and we began to look at what our options were. When I had gotten the Essure, the doctor had been very specific that it could not be reversed. With our first phone calls, we were told our only option was in vitro fertilization (IVF). As we researched that, it just didn’t seem like a great option for us. However, I stumbled on a story of a woman who Dr Agbola helped to conceive a twins baby under the same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try and talk toed him because this has been my greatest problem in life, words will not be enough to explain what this man did for me,i know there is someone in the same condition and you feel there is no way, i’m also giving this hint to couples who are struggling with INFERTILITY or had their TUBES TIED. i urge you to talk to him. This man is the best solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. talk to him today via Via: ([email protected])

Advertisement