Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Graphics Tablet for Photoshop?

• 24-11-2021 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

**EDIT - Decision made, Wacom Intuos Pro purchased. Thanks

So I'm looking for a suggestion for the better graphics tablets to use with Photoshop, if money wasn't an issue (within reason 🤯). Preferably from personal experiences of designers here. TIA

Post edited by Guru Maith Agut on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

I use the Wacom Intuos Pro Medium, and can't fault it. Mine's about four years old at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Guru Maith Agut

Mind me asking how much you paid for it and where you bought it plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Just checked. I got it on Amazon, in 2015 for £235.64.

I think the current model of it is around £260 now.

It's something you'll have for years, and will pay for itself in no time. I know pros that still use a mouse, but for the retouching work I do, it really speeds up my workflow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jeansi

From my own personal experience of working with an Intuos Pro for 15 years or so - the smaller tablets (A6 - or at the most A5) are better for Photoshop - less hand movement is required. And they take up less space on your desk

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mishal54

1. Wacom Intuos Pro
    2. Huion H610 Pro
    3. XP-Pen Deco Pro
    4. Wacom Cintiq 16
    5. Gaomon PD1560

Note: These graphics tablets offer good pressure sensitivity, accuracy and compatibility with Photoshop. Consider your specific needs and budget before making a purchase.

• Advertisement
Advertisement